Featured Thread
May 2, 2019
Van island
VetteCoins
Car
2019 zr1 ztk
Province
BC
Like many people im sure I tried to order a zr1 last year at the time I had a 09 z06 with sts twin turbos on it. My dealer placed the order for me and gm did not accept it they were not given an allocation for a car. I was sad because I wanted one i settled on a 18 z06z07 instead love the car but 2 days ago my sales guy calls and says they are getting an allocation for 1 19 zr1. Its may 2019 i had thought all the zr1s have been built by now and they would be retooling factory for the c8. Not wanting to pass up this opportunity I went down to the car store viewed the email from gm to them. Looks legit lol so i speced out the car I want and ordered it. Hope it gets built they assure me within a week they will have confirmation from gm that is in system. I look forward to having one of the last front engine zr1s that will be built end of an era I say not sure if I will be able to adapt to a mid engine corvette ive had a vette in my garage at all times for over 21 years. If this car new car is happening I will be content to have that in my garage for years to come.

Yup parked next to my hellcat redeye life is good
20190918_132130.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.