19z06guelph

I'm New Here
May 11, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
19 Torch Red Z06 3LZ
So I placed an order for a 2019 z06 two weeks ago and now the grueling wait is painful. Those who got their 2019, how long did it take for the car to be built and delivered. I live in guelph Ontario.

Thanks

Jack

My car was built in March 21/18 and delivery was April 5/18 (Collingwood)

Attachments

• 38).jpg
    38).jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: ccltj
I was bugging my dealer since last year October,originally I ordered torch red and in January I changed my mind for sebring orange at 3am, one week I was excited about the colour and then next 3 months I was in trauma because I haven't seen Sebring Orange in person only from internet, when the day arrived what an exciting relief it was,I am still freaking out about the beauty and I am glad I took that chance

Reactions: ddgermann and ccltj
Go to GM.ca website. click on online help and ask for update. They are quick to answer,you can also slip to Owen Sound if you are not sure about your colour choice, from Guelph to Owen Sound is about 1.5 hours

According my papers
Ordered January 8 /18
Built March 21/18
Delivered April 5 /18
There is no delivery to Canada during winter months that's why it took so long from January to March, your order should be much faster now

I ordered first week of March and picked it up last weekend. It actually was built and at the dealer about 3 weeks sooner than the original estimate on timing I was given.
So, there's hope yet...

So I placed an order for a 2019 z06 two weeks ago and now the grueling wait is painful. Those who got their 2019, how long did it take for the car to be built and delivered. I live in guelph Ontario. Thanks Jack

SO now it's the end of August … how did this work out for you? Hopefully not still waiting are you? … just curious

First and foremost .. I want to say thank you to The Canadian Corvette Forum for letting me join. I did not read anywhere in the posts that I needed a Sponsorship account and will gladly do so to encourage a community that is very dear to mine. Forgive me for being new to this Forum where I never wanted to show any disrespect to anyone including yourself and I apologize if I offended anyone. To answer your first question not a Chevette but an Acadian ;) and so far I see you are the only one speaking for yourself so please lets stay civilized courteous and respectful to each other where I dont even know why you are putting anyones not fake but full identity on a conversation internet forum where you can feel free to let me know yours in my inbox feel free to give me a call directly if you would like and would gladly conduct an intelligent conversation with you with all the best interest at heart. Cheers :)

That being said now... being a Product Consultant for GM helping many Corvette owners and enthusiasts through the years, I always noticed there was a gap between the Corvette Community and us at GM where I saw a lack of communication where the enthusiasts even have some of the most important information as consumers which is golden for a Product consultant such as myself. I saw an opportunity to bridge both worlds better where no one did already so any CEO and consumer should see this as a win win, only scared competition . Maybe people like yourself unless you are just a mad guy on a forum who knows how to use google, are part of the problem where I only want to bring solutions and open to any suggestions. For example this summer had lots of inquiries where there was a lack of inventory where i still feel the ripples from reading this thread. Look at the pics attached to see again what landed just today as I walked in. Only to read on here about some concerns about wait for orders were some current serious buyers might think they cannot even order or get any by the sounds of what I read where I just wanted to translate back that I have some in stock available right now. I will do the proper process now as far as having a sponsor account where I will gladly support the same community that supports us. Again for the serious buyers out there I only want to be a source of information for availability and anything else I can accommodate with congratulating each and every one of you for each of your purchases. I know many people in the car industry across Canada from Dealership to Manufacture levels having sold units in different GM dealers across all Canada where Alberta is actually very blessed with exclusive inventory logically being the main backbone for economy across the country where anyone in Canada has access to without even knowing where I come in. Westage Chev you mentionned is an excellent dealership just like many others across Canada and I can confirm to you officially that the dealer controller there owns a C7 ZR1, where there shouldn't be any ego in play but some enthusiast might think is some relevant information. Where availability information shoudnt be kept secret especially for any CEO running a successful business such as any.

If there is anything wrong or negative in anything I said wrote or posted here please let me know so that the dialogue can be even better where I am really happy to already see how far apart both are where it can only be better from here. Please keep writing your concerns comments jokes or anything else where speaking for myself will help me serve even better ones who might feel neglected especially when about to purchase such exclusive product where reading here I can already understand the consumer end even better.

Saying Hi to everyone here and thanks for letting me join this amazing forum where the founders and admins should only be proud... let me know the proper way to channel anything that can be useful to you guys as long as privacy is respected .

Thanks again to all and salute to you Jeffer (please txt me on my phone so we can chat looking forward dont waste anytime trying to find these pictures online where any dealership who had the IMAGE 2000 redesign could be where your comments had nothing negative about any dealer or CEO or consultant only benefiting the consumer once again making this a win win for all ... Salute! :)

Attachments

• PSX_20180907_102716.jpg
    PSX_20180907_102716.jpg
    691.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PSX_20180907_102917.jpg
    PSX_20180907_102917.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 19
  • PSX_20180907_103059.jpg
    PSX_20180907_103059.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 20
  • PSX_20180907_103006 (1).jpg
    PSX_20180907_103006 (1).jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 19
First and foremost .. I want to say thank you to The Canadian Corvette Forum for letting me join. I did not read anywhere in the posts that I needed a Sponsorship account and will gladly do so to encourage a community that is very dear to mine. Forgive me for being new to this Forum where I never wanted to show any disrespect to anyone including yourself and I apologize if I offended anyone. To answer your first question not a Chevette but an Acadian ;) and so far I see you are the only one speaking for yourself so please lets stay civilized courteous and respectful to each other where I dont even know why you are putting anyones not fake but full identity on a conversation internet forum where you can feel free to let me know yours in my inbox feel free to give me a call directly if you would like and would gladly conduct an intelligent conversation with you with all the best interest at heart. Cheers :)

That being said now... being a Product Consultant for GM helping many Corvette owners and enthusiasts through the years, I always noticed there was a gap between the Corvette Community and us at GM where I saw a lack of communication where the enthusiasts even have some of the most important information as consumers which is golden for a Product consultant such as myself. I saw an opportunity to bridge both worlds better where no one did already so any CEO and consumer should see this as a win win, only scared competition . Maybe people like yourself unless you are just a mad guy on a forum who knows how to use google, are part of the problem where I only want to bring solutions and open to any suggestions. For example this summer had lots of inquiries where there was a lack of inventory where i still feel the ripples from reading this thread. Look at the pics attached to see again what landed just today as I walked in. Only to read on here about some concerns about wait for orders were some current serious buyers might think they cannot even order or get any by the sounds of what I read where I just wanted to translate back that I have some in stock available right now. I will do the proper process now as far as having a sponsor account where I will gladly support the same community that supports us. Again for the serious buyers out there I only want to be a source of information for availability and anything else I can accommodate with congratulating each and every one of you for each of your purchases. I know many people in the car industry across Canada from Dealership to Manufacture levels having sold units in different GM dealers across all Canada where Alberta is actually very blessed with exclusive inventory logically being the main backbone for economy across the country where anyone in Canada has access to without even knowing where I come in. Westage Chev you mentionned is an excellent dealership just like many others across Canada and I can confirm to you officially that the dealer controller there owns a C7 ZR1, where there shouldn't be any ego in play but some enthusiast might think is some relevant information. Where availability information shoudnt be kept secret especially for any CEO running a successful business such as any.

If there is anything wrong or negative in anything I said wrote or posted here please let me know so that the dialogue can be even better where I am really happy to already see how far apart both are where it can only be better from here. Please keep writing your concerns comments jokes or anything else where speaking for myself will help me serve even better ones who might feel neglected especially when about to purchase such exclusive product where reading here I can already understand the consumer end even better.

Saying Hi to everyone here and thanks for letting me join this amazing forum where the founders and admins should only be proud... let me know the proper way to channel anything that can be useful to you guys as long as privacy is respected .

Thanks again to all and salute to you Jeffer (please txt me on my phone so we can chat looking forward dont waste anytime trying to find these pictures online where any dealership who had the IMAGE 2000 redesign could be where your comments had nothing negative about any dealer or CEO or consultant only benefiting the consumer once again making this a win win for all ... Salute! :)

Wow interesting reply. You represent yourself as a consultant for GM “quote”

What does that exactly mean and what is your angle here?
Pardon my abruptness but some of us had 20k deposits on C7 ZR1s a year ago only to be told we are forced to bid on the cars by the dealerships you apparently represent.
I could not care less about your deals on C7 Z06s or GSs as there are plenty of good deals out there.
So again with all due respect, I ask what are you offering to this forum?
Do you own a corvette? If so please tell us all about it as this is the point of the forum.
If not... I concur with Jeff. 😀

Guys, I have sent at note to Nik about this thread and specifically the post above by new member Hefner07. Obviously it has triggered a concern with a couple of members. Just wanted you to know that it is being reviewed.

Guys, I have sent at note to Nik about this thread and specifically the post above by new member Hefner07. Obviously it has triggered a concern with a couple of members. Just wanted you to know that it is being reviewed.

Thanks Murray for catching this one, didn't see it. @Hefner07 I've removed your ad above, please get in touch if you'd like to become being a sponsor. We get a fair share of dealers coming in and dropping random ads, they are removed post haste. As said above a proper intro will go a long way here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.