VetteCoins
please refer to this CCF link for the Alberta Caravan for this event
2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green - 22-Aug-2019

2019 National Corvette Caravan
to Bowling Green Kentucky
Thread for the Alberta CCF Cruisers
mainly for the ease of finding reference links in one spot

2019 National Corvette Caravan

for which later we can find out if we attempt this event ...
whether individually or as an AB-CCF mini-caravan of two or more
No commitments (nor show of hands) necessary until interest matures
If this matures then we can research options for the experience.
(like seeing if we join up with another Canadian caravan or heading South to join a USA caravan)

(only need responses in this thread from those with interest)
with today being Jan 7th 2018, it may seem a long time away
but while coincidentally discussing it with Ken this past week,
it might be worth initiating this discussion
(as the website above has no Alberta (nor BC) Representation - we are on our own so far)​

Last edited:
Thanks Spence for starting the thoughts on this. The last caravan was organized by Graham out of Red Deer and had a large number travelling. It was a few years ago I talked with him about it. I could look him up and ask if you could talk with him for information and experiences about the last trip. Something I would be intersted in for sure.

Here’s some info about this. Heather and I would interested going on this cruise.
A friend of mine went on this trip in 2014. They started with 6 from Edmonton. Headed south to meet others. Had about 32 crossing the border. Then meeting in Montana with other Canadians and Americans. Traveling together and collecting more cars as they drove into Bowling Green they had 200 cars on their caravan. Then to see about 8000 Corvettes there for the event.
It them about 10-11 days there and back.
2019 National Corvette Caravan | All roads lead to Bowling Green, Kentucky for the 25th Anniversary of the National Corvette Museum

Last edited:
There is a FaceBook page for this 2019 cruise as well.
Some of the BC locals in 2014 had their cars 'delivered' to Kentucky by truck and they flew down, and then drove their cars back home.

Graham B of Red Deer sometimes pops in here.
He may have some info about this.
graham

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested in going on the caravan as well. Does NACOC have any hotel plans or booking yet? This sounds like a fantastic cruise and is definitely on my bucket list. I can't imagine the amount of planning required to pull this off. Count me in guys!

I would definitely be interested in going on the caravan as well. Does NACOC have any hotel plans or booking yet? This sounds like a fantastic cruise and is definitely on my bucket list. I can't imagine the amount of planning required to pull this off. Count me in guys!
Hey Ziggy,
Right at the moment I haven’t heard. But i’ll Check with Darwin as he says he wants to go as well.

Reactions: turbozig
If you click on the info site. When logged in. Click on Central. These guys seem to be very organize. We may just have to join them if possible.
Otherwise like I mentioned to Spence. Join the small group of NACOC group since they may already have something going. Since we are all brothers anyways.

Reactions: rockitman
4A44AE83-C3DC-45B3-BAD3-05EF1AEEE59A.png
Just adding some food for thought.

Reactions: YFCvii and turbozig
I don’t like Any mileage on My Frankensting, but wouldn’t it be great if I could see the Building of My New C8 Mid-Engine! One can hope, right? I’m interested (Bowling Green), but First I need to get out, This spring, and ‘Meet-up’ with Our Local Alberta Corvette Club!

Lol.... We will be pumped to see you "meet up" with us non-club CCF guys too, as well as your local clubs Curtis... And we'll also look forward in 2020 to you rolling up with your new C8... hmmmmmm..... It's only been a short time since you convinced your new bride to get on board with your Stingray purchase.... I commend you (and her) for being on board with a new C8 already....;)

Lol.... We will be pumped to see you "meet up" with us non-club CCF guys too, as well as your local clubs Curtis... And we'll also look forward in 2020 to you rolling up with your new C8... hmmmmmm..... It's only been a short time since you convinced your new bride to get on board with your Stingray purchase.... I commend you (and her) for being on board with a new C8 already....;)

The Frankensting Now has some aftermarket GS & Z06 parts and looks. (Because I get bored, easily) This Spring I hope to change the front (Again) to look kinda like the new 2018 ZR1. That should hold me till 2020, and Long by then, have announced the built dates. Oh yeah, I’m wearing My Bride down Daily (and as I type this). :)

If you are interested in going, give me your info and I'll add you to the list.
Full name plus wife, email, address. year of car, phone number postal code.
Send this in a pm.
Check out "2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan" on this forum.
2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green - 22-Aug-2019

We have 3 spots available in Bowling Green. Please do not wait till the last minute to join our caravan. We have a few coming back through route 66 to Vegas then north to home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread