The 2019 Corvette Order Guide is due out this week...
But missing the ZR1 info and a couple of new colours.
I would suspect if the order guide is released that dealers could start entering orders in the system.
Good luck.
Graham

Hello. For 2019 you might be best to get tight with a Dealership General Sales Manager so he/she knows what you want (will commit to) as
I wouldn't personally want to be tied to a salesperson (unless you have one) until orders can actually be placed. Let me know if you live in Alberta.

I ordered a 2018 GS last Monday as it had to be ordered by Nov 18 (I wanted a Spice Red interior and I was not sure that it would be available in 2019 - it will be - as well I thought it would be neat to get a 2018 as only 9700 cars will be built - which is one of the smallest production years in over 50 years) - As of this moment the order had not been confirmed by GM - not sure is it has to do with constraints or allocation or a little of both- GM has suggested to my dealer that I order a 2019 (order book opens on Nov 30th) regardless 2018's will be produced up to the week of Jan 21st and starting week of Jan 28 the 2019 will start production. Dealer has told me that they will not receive either car until March at the earliest as they do not ship to Ontario during Jan or Feb.
Download the 2019 Corvette Order Guide for Stingray, Grand Sport and Z06 - Corvette: Sales, News & Lifestyle

Reactions: YFCvii
Hello. For 2019 you might be best to get tight with a Dealership General Sales Manager so he/she knows what you want (will commit to) as
I wouldn't personally want to be tied to a salesperson (unless you have one) until orders can actually be placed. Let me know if you live in Alberta.
I live in Ontario

Reactions: YFCvii
Your dealer should be help you out. When I was looking at ordering a '19 GS in Ontario, my dealer basically said to place the order and they would make sure it was ready when I wanted it in the spring. Got the impression they would probably plan to have it a bit before I wanted it, and they'd just store it for a few weeks.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.