Edmonton and area leaving Saturday June 22nd morning to Hinton for the Rocky Mountain Cruise. See under events.
We will be leaving at 5:00am sharp. So get here early so we are on time. This should allow us to have breakfast in Hinton before meeting up with the others before the cruise.
We’ll meet and leave from Denny’s 16806 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5V 1M8. The Flying J Westend truck stop. Open 24hrs. There is a SHELL station there as well.
So fill up your belly if you wish and fill up the car. Be ready for a great weekend.
See you there.

5 am.

TSDTJFULMILMK GMKLFM IGNUL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANGDLVMULBJOMIO

5am saves them $200 for one night stay

Calgary guys would have to leave Saturday at 2am LOL

I did it on my test run I did on the May Long... well, left between 6-6:30am and it can be done. I wasn't that tired when I got to David Thompson Resort.

I think the laughter Friday night at Mr Mikes Steakhouse will be worth the extra day costs ! :)

"Hands in the Air" at Mr Mikes Steakhouse!!! :)

B

CGMZR12009, Jeffer2013 and I are heading back from the cruise trial run. We have identified several beautiful MOUNTAIN roads and scenic sites off the beaten path. Paved, smooth and curves!
Even if you have been on the Rocky Mountain Cruise before you will be blown away by this cruise!!

CGMZR12009, Jeffer2013 and I are heading back from the cruise trial run. We have identified several beautiful MOUNTAIN roads and scenic sites off the beaten path. Paved, smooth and curves!
Even if you have been on the Rocky Mountain Cruise before you will be blown away by this cruise!!

Thanks Paul and Jeff for coming along to give tips - lots of things planned - coming together nicely - I will be working on tweaking the route next few days - most will stay the same as before - some adjustments happening - mainly camera video positions so not much changing in the route

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread