Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
OK, I can't add a poll in the first post of the main thread

This below is what Paul found out. Please do the poll if your planning to attend.

Hi everyone. Talking with the Kootenay Park Lodge for lunch. They are proposing a buffet lunch and will be closing the restaurant for our event. There is the inside and the patio. They say the total capacity is 55 people but I will be discussing the option of adding more if needed.

There are three options to choose from and we must make a desicion on which option we will go with. The restaurant is asking for a $250 deposit which I will cover to hold the date. Will see if we can get voting buttons for the choices. Take a look and see what you think!

The following options will be served buffet style. A cash bar will be made available to guests who wish to
enjoy our selection of local beer, B.C. VQA wines and cocktails.

• Option A ($18 per person)
 A selection of freshly prepared cold cut sandwiches and wraps
 The option of either; bagged potato chips and vegetables with dip OR cold deli salads
 A variety of squares, cookies and fruit
 Pop, water, juice, tea and coffee
  • Option B ($24 per person)
 Konig Meats sausages and 6 oz pure beef burgers served on lodge made bun with condiments and
accompaniments
 The option of either; bagged potato chips and vegetables with dip OR cold deli salads
  • Option C ($35 per person)
 Selection of local meats and cheeses
 Roasted herb chicken, vegetable lasagna, roast beef with au jus
 Smashed rosemary potatoes, steamed vegetables and garlic bread
 Mixed greens with local goat cheese, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and a balsamic dressing

Looks like a trend developing all gòd we will leave the thread open for a couple of weeks and then close and I can update the restaurant. We will have the restaurant to ourselves and should be a great spot to stop.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
OK, got a email from the rep I dealt with. She said the resort is looking busy this weekend. Said we should ALL book our rooms now!

Now, I don't think my credit card was charged yet. I will check. NOPE, not charged so please BOOK ASAP

She would not do a block of rooms for us, policy not to do that.

Says only 3 rooms are booked so far through our group. Are people planning to go or not because the meet in the middle event?

Book asap,,, link on the other thread.

Brian

You can now start booking! Saturday August 18th, 2018 for one night.

You will get 10% of the regular rates of $209 and $269 a night, valid till July 15th, 2018 - there are no rooms blocked, it is all first call, first to book.

You can book via phone #1-877-754-5486- they will need to provide the group name ‘Mountain Corvette Cruise’.

You can also book online by using the links below:

Glacier Mountaineer Lodge: https://glaciermountaineer.reztrip.com/ext/promoRate?property=1397&mode=b&pm=true&sr=307240&vr=3

Palliser Lodge: https://palliserlodge.reztrip.com/ext/promoRate?property=1398&mode=b&pm=true&sr=307246&vr=3

:Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo:
So now that I have your attention.
Brian has had an email form the Glacier Mountain Resort at Kicking Horse. ROOMS ARE GOING FAST!!
If you are considering coming on this cruise please call to reserve or go online! They are accepting the bookings and not charging the credits cards right now. So win-win.
It is important that if your are considering this weekend cruise please reserve your room now before it is too late!

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
:Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo::Woohoo:
So now that I have your attention.
Brian has had an email form the Glacier Mountain Resort at Kicking Horse. ROOMS ARE GOING FAST!!
If you are considering coming on this cruise please call to reserve or go online! They are accepting the bookings and not charging the credits cards right now. So win-win.
It is important that if your are considering this weekend cruise please reserve your room now before it is too late!
Calling after work Paul. 14:30 can’t come quick enough.

Right on Mike! need everyone to book ASAP so we don't miss our opportunity! Brian is saying that planing for next years run is full swiing as rooms are booking for 2019 in Jasper NOW!!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Right on Mike! need everyone to book ASAP so we don't miss our opportunity! Brian is saying that planing for next years run is full swiing as rooms are booking for 2019 in Jasper NOW!!

Holly s**t! June 2019 in Jasper is almost sold out already......... one hotel left for June 8th and one for June 15th booking 8 rooms...... rest sold out.

We might have to do Jasper in 2020 haha

I mentioned June as some might have the big Caravan in late Aug to Bowling Green

Wasn’t there talk of an island trip not too long ago?

Ya, I remember some talk....... but with a July Meet in the Middle and the Aug Mountain Cruise how many can you do.

A shorter trip in 2019 might be better as some will be doing the Bowling Green one in late August

Now, Expedia does NOT get all the rooms....... so Jasper hotels might still have some for June 2019.... might have to be June 8th Saturday as the next weekend might be Fathers Day weekend.

Who knows if I will own a Corvette by then too HAHA

B

Users who are viewing this thread