I have a 2018 grande sport , I was in a minor accident in rear drive side. The rear rad has leaked all fluid , is it ok to drive until I get into shop to be fixed
Depending on if you have an M7 or an A8 you may have a transmission cooler in the left rear quarter and you definitely have the differential cooler in the right rear quarter. You could also have dislodged a fluid line leading to the transmission or rear dif. Either way, no, it is not advisable to drive the vehicle even for a short distance. Have it flat-bedded to your service location in order to prevent serious damage.

Depending on if you have an M7 or an A8 you may have a transmission cooler in the left rear quarter and you definitely have the differential cooler in the right rear quarter. You could also have dislodged a fluid line leading to the transmission or rear dif. Either way, no, it is not advisable to drive the vehicle even for a short distance. Have it flat-bedded to your service location in order to prevent serious damage.
100% it’s from the rear rad cooler of my 2018 corvette , not sure what you mean by m7 or A8 ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.