Jan 23, 2015
VetteCoins
Gm rented Languna Seca for three days in March. They reportedly brought 2 high winged ZR1's , two smaller winged ZR's, a Z06/Z07 and a ZL1 Camaro for testing. Here is Corvette Blogger's video from March 16th. Listen to the SC on Camaro at the end of the video as he starts to roll into it. I don't member the 1.7L whining like that?..... : ) Take into account the distance, exhaust noise, and wind etc as well.

Sweet.... Good post Movie... :thumbs: Except it made me anxious to get behind the wheel... and we are still five or six weeks away.... :(

Tell me about it. I"m going mental LOL! I finally have my car and can't drive it lol. Nor could I do much with it on the test drive. It was a nice sunny winter day after the rain washed the salt off the roads but about 2 degrees. Tires wouldn't eve allow for me driving like a Saturn on a grocery run. We might only be 3 1/2 weeks away.....hoping lol.

Coincidentally it appears one of the ZR1s went up in flames during that session so get your bids ready for that giant iron board rear wing. One thing is for certain, expect the ZR1 to be over 700 horse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread