Featured Thread
Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
Ok,

Paul, Jeffy and myself have been doing some talking and planning over the past week or two.

We have some idea's laid out..... route is all planned now...two weekends picked for all of you to choose from ( most votes win that weekend ). Event is at least a month apart from the Meet In The Middle event hope everyone last year can make it again and a few new.

Some surprises in the works too during the event.

Now, emailed a resort and waiting on my question of availability and also blocking 25 rooms.

Gonna try calling the lady tomorrow as I never did today. No email response yet.

I will be doing a survey of 2 weekends, and what ever else needs to be discussed.

So, hope to have some new posts in the next week about the event.

Brian

518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4.jpg

... you tease ... however I'm guessing West

I'm at the front to confirm that we are going :thumbs: sign me up
We just have the difficult task of determining the colour that we should "wear"

as MITM will be LBR ...
this leans toward SBM and its transparent top for the Mountain views

Edit: Dennis's vote duly noted ... Rick's has be speculated ...

Last edited:
I'm in, where we going. Oh right, it doesn't matter as long as we go together as a Corvette group.
Spence, my vote for the next cruise is something that matches Silver. Perhaps with a black top and striking!

Damn it Brian! Just teasing everyone and I’m excited to let the “swarm, group, GOB&G (good ole boys and girls) know about the plans.
Did you hear from that “town” about you know what?
Haha, interest is growing!

new here and would love to know more. long time vette dreamer, first time owner!

Welcome to the forum thomigun. You will definitely hear more about the cruises, and just any other subject you wish to pursue. There is also a Cruise - Lets meet in the Middle... planned for July to meet with as many Canada wide Corvette owners as can attend. This has been organized by two of our members and is being fine tuned as we speak. I would suggest you surf around the forum section, stopping briefly at the 'New Users' section to post an introduction and of course some pictures of your first time 'baby'.

Reactions: ddgermann
Damn it Brian! Just teasing everyone and I’m excited to let the “swarm, group, GOB&G (good ole boys and girls) know about the plans.
Did you hear from that “town” about you know what?
Haha, interest is growing!
Ah haaaaa ... You better not keep us in limbo for too long
with Jeff currently already laid-up :Walkingdead: :nurse: (get well soon Jeff)
and with the knowledge we know that Paul :muted: knows everything
it may have him feeling a little pressure :nailbiting: with our anxiety to know ...
as our posse :Pistolsmiley: is about to head out soon (wearing our corvette modified hats)
and to get "someone" to spill the beans with all the details ... :WillyNilly:

Last edited:
Reactions: rockitman
I have been promoting this forum (CCF) by telling like minded corvette friends that we have a great group of people and we're not a club. They really sound interested when I mention the "Non Corvette Club" and that it's "non members" are a great group of people that all have fun.
Oh yeah, when do we leave on this trip????????????????? It doesn't matter where we go, we're in
Looks like the usual's have signed up for this one Brian!

new here and would love to know more. long time vette dreamer, first time owner!

More will be posted soon.

I wasn't really trying to tease...... just mention something is in the works as said we were hoping for info out early January, just waiting on the hotel to contact me on a block of 25 rooms for 2 weekends and then we can decide which weekend.

yes, Jeff is sick and we used Robin to relay him the details.

Hopefully details this weekend.

B

I have been promoting this forum (CCF) by telling like minded corvette friends that we have a great group of people and we're not a club. They really sound interested when I mention the "Non Corvette Club" and that it's "non members" are a great group of people that all have fun.
Oh yeah, when do we leave on this trip????????????????? It doesn't matter where we go, we're in
Looks like the usual's have signed up for this one Brian!

Yes, the more informal approach is good.

I have been around the Edm Corvette and Mustang " clubs" for 30 years now ( raced with NACOC 30 years ago... they let my Mustang race in a Tin Car class ) ...... even been President and membership director of one...... the Mustang one.

We have a good fun group here and the events we do are fun!

B

Last edited:
Brian,Paul and Jeff. If LL turns out to be the destination,this place is just past the Moraine Lake turn. Might be a little more than you guys paid at last years mind you. It has both rooms in a lodge as well as cabins. They’re pretty nice nestled amongst the trees.

Cabins & Suites Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada - Paradise Lodge

Attachments

• E1B741B9-E943-4C49-A443-66C7D8434F21.jpeg
    E1B741B9-E943-4C49-A443-66C7D8434F21.jpeg
    840.3 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: YFCvii
Sheesh Mike, the glare of that car hurts the eyes! Good thing it's not under direct sun!!

Okay, the accommodation people are driving Brian crazy, they won't respond. Maybe in Mexico during this cold spell. So to keep the suspense going I can give everyone this to keep the wheels spinning. Now things can change but we are very excited about the sites, sounds and beauty of this package!:
- a total of 750ish kilometres along the planned route. This does not include peoples travel time to the start point.
- driving time of roughly 9 1/2 hours
- Two days (Just a weekend people, easy on the bum and the wallet!)
- The trip will encompass the following spaces among others (C,N,D,C,B,K,R,E,G,K,G,E,F,T,S,L,B,C,C)
- We will see wildlife, more than the wildlife in our group. Haha.
- We will see all the elements of astrology, fire, earth , air and water.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.