This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured 2018 Corvette Mountain Cruise official thread - Aug 17-19th

Featured Thread
Oh had no idea that Ken will not be joining in on much CCF this year … that's too bad.
I did persuade them into the Air Show but not YOU and a few
this Mountain Cruise is shaping to being awesome … Thank you Brian (and "staff")

I have wholesalers that give me tons of work Saturdays,,,,, I worked last Saturday till 11:30pm

I leave 4 days after cold lake to Florida to see my girlfriend for her 50th Birthday...... I can't take too many weekends off.

They were mad when I did the test run Mountain Cruise with Ziggy. said I should be working

Sucks to have a business that is "weekend" busy with work.

If I went to Florida, MITM and Cold Lake these two wholesalers would probably find someone else to deal with.

Come on Lotto....... I need freedom.

B

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig

Thanks for the offer Brian. I’ll take you up on that if you manage another bed.

.just call and see there may be a cancellation Jeff
x2

Ask for TJ if he is there... met him on the test run... try book if they have any cancellations.

Also. you can book in Golden too and it is a 10-15 min drive after socializing with everyone for dinner

Now, I am leaving for Florida soon....... more to come on this event in early August.

I starting grabbing email and cell numbers... but work has been crazy busy the past 3 weeks.

Brian

then you will miss Emerald Lake Sunday.

B

We walked by Copper Horse... they have a awesome steakhouse I guess and the Winston Bar is next door that we liked.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread