Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC

asking $89,900.00 I was wondering about this price - it seems over priced to me? No Z07 Pkg. no MRC - top trim pkg. though and convertible.

Love to know as I may buy ??? Beautiful color pkg.

asking $89,900.00 I was wondering about this price - it seems over priced to me? No Z07 Pkg. no MRC - top trim pkg. though and convertible.

Love to know as I may buy ??? Beautiful color pkg.

That car is definitely not the top trim package. Lots of Alcantara missing for that. It has stage 1 aero as well. It does have the Comp seats and CF dashboard but almost 20K kms. It is convertible and a 17 with the upgraded intercooler and CarPlay which is good. This would be a decent buy at 80K if it has a perfect top, no nicks / scratches, and the PPF on it.

It is your color James but IMO yes...overpriced.

That car is definitely not the top trim package. Lots of Alcantara missing for that. It has stage 1 aero as well. It does have the Comp seats and CF dashboard but almost 20K kms. It is convertible and a 17 with the upgraded intercooler and CarPlay which is good. This would be a decent buy at 80K if it has a perfect top, no nicks / scratches, and the PPF on it.

It is your color James but IMO yes...overpriced.
He told me 3LZ pkg.? I think that is the top pkg.; but, not so eh? I agree with your assessment though - thank you!!

He told me 3LZ pkg.? I think that is the top pkg.; but, not so eh? I agree with your assessment though - thank you!!

Yes, 3LZ in the top trim package but lots more can be added to that. 3LZ gives you a top-end functionality package as standard (memory seat, PDR, NAV, etc) but there is a list of comfort and appearance options that can. be added. The carbon dash panel on this car is one of those types of options. The "Z06" center cubby cover is aftermarket. Don't let them BS you saying the car is fully loaded. It is clearly not. I see a number of things not on this car that my last 3LZ had as options. It is a sweet looking car but the price is far too high for a non Z07 car James.

Sold my '17 Z06/Z07 3LZ 7MT in May.
Every factory option available except painted mirrors and calipers (and A/T). All the c fibre possible, c/c brakes, etc etc. Ceramic coated / spotless. I kept the clear roof.
10,800kms.
I took 75K for it.

Here's a private sale comparison for less and half the kilometers. Rare Sterling blue too. Can't quite tell if z07 equipped based on the fuzzy images...

Here's a private sale comparison for less and half the kilometers. Rare Sterling blue too. Can't quite tell if z07 equipped based on the fuzzy images...

Not Z07. It's missing all the Z07 aero.

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Sold my '17 Z06/Z07 3LZ 7MT in May.
Every factory option available except painted mirrors and calipers (and A/T). All the c fibre possible, c/c brakes, etc etc. Ceramic coated / spotless. I kept the clear roof.
10,800kms.
I took 75K for it.
Okay. Yeah. Carters wants a lot for this baby - crazy!!

Thank you. Asking a lot but less than this one here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.