Zeeman28a

RIP
Ontario You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Creating a thread for the 2017 HDR Season. Weather looking good for next Thursday if anyone is interested in meeting up. Will be the first HDR of the year.

Thursday evening at 9-10pm, Yorkdale Mall, north parking lot in front of Hudson Bay

weather03-23-2017.jpg

Reactions: smackYYZ and Nik
And so it begins Stan.:Biggrin: Hope you have another great season. This is a very popular get together and run to downtown Toronto.

A lot of new members might not know about it. By the way I agonized as to the meaning of HDR and finally had to ask. I am not going to spill the beans here, you guys can figure it out. :thumbs:

11 years ago when I started this weekly GTG, it was originally called Hot Dog Run since we ended up parked in front of several hot dog vendors after the cruise. In the years since, we end up in several locations and one of the forum members on the other corvette site coined the term HDR and it's stuck since. Has been known to go by RPR (Randy's Pizza Run) on occasion as well.

There's nothing special about the run other than it's something to do on a Thursday night.

All that V8 thunder cruising down Yonge St or other route on a warm summer night. On average, there's usually about 15 cars, but we've had upwards of 40 cars on some nights.

You can follow along on my Facebook HDR Page.

It's an open group that you don't need to join, subscribe to or like to view, but some "shared" posts may be hidden due the users having their accounts set to be viewed by friends only.

Last edited:
My fault. I spent the last hour washing the car, getting it nice and pretty and now I see this. Will play it by ear but it's not looking good at this point.

weather03-29-2017.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.