Casual User
Jun 21, 2009
Agassiz
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Z51 3LT
Province
BC
Just bought this 2016 C7 Vette,3LT,Z51 ,Manual with only 11000Km on it.No Mods other then AFE intake.Having delivered hopefully later this week.After owning two C6 ZO6 vettes this will be a welcome change for me.Not quite as raw as a C6 Z but just in the sweet spot.Going to remove stripe on nose up to hood grill but after that maybe some interior carbon dress up.Would like to get a transparent roof for it eventually also.

Attachments

• 2016 corvette Duncan 2_jpg-1024x786.jpg
    2016 corvette Duncan 2_jpg-1024x786.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 90
Just bought this 2016 C7 Vette,3LT,Z51 ,Manual with only 11000Km on it.No Mods other then AFE intake.Having delivered hopefully later this week.After owning two C6 ZO6 vettes this will be a welcome change for me.Not quite as raw as a C6 Z but just in the sweet spot.Going to remove stripe on nose up to hood grill but after that maybe some interior carbon dress up.Would like to get a transparent roof for it eventually also.

Make sure to remove those unsightly red bows as well. :)

A great looking C7 with low mileage. Have fun!

Reactions: Rick9456 and Honch
I live on Vancouver Island and saw that car in Duncan. It is a very nice clean car. Enjoy.

Reactions: ta-kid
Enjoy this beauty. Love the white exterior with red accents and red interior - the classic colours. Don't be in a hurry to remove the red stripes on the front end. Give it a few months and it may grow on you. When I purchased my '19 GC in April, I was ready to remove the red fender hash stripes but now I think they add a touch of special to the car.

Reactions: Tin-can
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread