Allocations for Corvette Stingrays and Corvette Z06s are totally separate. They need to have the Z06 allocation separate from any Stingray allocations. The may bring in 7000 Stingrays to Canada this year but only 200 or so Z06s.

Gentlemen......Thankyou for your wisdom and forward thinking
I received good news from my dealer today......after 143 days of "1100" status.....I have moved to production...!!!.....status "3000"

I can't complain....I am privy...to see what is coming across the border....it's a trickle

Delivery just in time for me to pack it up and store it for the winter.....wooooohoooo...!!!........geeeeesh

Thankyou GM.....

IMPORTANT.....!!!

new orderers....!!
advice from previous posts on thread proved to be invaluable....

My dealer ended up with 3 allocations for the year....he gave me the 1st one....(know your order in their allocations)

1/......when order placed.....get your order number ASAP....(confirms dealer actually has an allocation)
2/.....check your name is on order...
3/.....check your order as sold
4/....check MRSP is close to the price you have negotiated....(price increases happen February and April) to protect dealers and the manufacturer over Canadian dollar fluctuations and production cost over-runs
5/....ensure your order is correct....several people input the order into system as it progresses thru the system....some things may get slewed..

6/.....Patience.....it is no secret.....the ordering process here in Canada is arduous....a long history

WAKE UP GM CANADA.....!!!
I have the wonderful opportunity to travel extensively and the American lots are full of unsold 2016 C7's.....while we cry up here for our deliveries before the snow flies
.....P.S.....the Germans can produce delivery......just sayin

but for the build we want....the vette lovers...........we wait........Patience

COOLER87

2016 C7 Z51 2LT coupe
Black on Black...no chrome
adrenalin red 2 tone black insert interior
7spd
Black Z51 wheels red calipers
vis roof
IO6 Radio/Nav

See you at Mosport...!!

so GM Canada messed up or the dealer or both?

Looking forward to the new Z-car to be delivered in the Spring (probably) will help you get thru another Canadian winter.

Small consolation but none-the-less........

Ordered a 2016 Z51 in April 2015...

Myself and my dealer are totally frustrated with GM and the GM rep.....and the continuing delivery delays...
Any recent news out there on Canadian deliveries...??

Cooler
Hi I'm Richard from Montreal. I'm also a Newbie!
Ordered a 2016 Z51 in April 2015...

Myself and my dealer are totally frustrated with GM and the GM rep.....and the continuing delivery delays...
Any recent news out there on Canadian deliveries...??

Cooler
Hi I'm Richard, from Montreal. Also a Newbie.
Ordered mine Feb 24/15. Was built the 21 of September. Hoping I won't have any issues with delivery . Would love to get my car so I can drive it before it gets too cold!

so GM Canada messed up or the dealer or both?

Looking forward to the new Z-car to be delivered in the Spring (probably) will help you get thru another Canadian winter.

Small consolation but none-the-less........

Dealer did not mess up........his hands were tied to the process as the rest of us....

GM Canada needs to make their voice heard of the market up here.....and free up deliveries....
The Germans can do it....and they deliver across the Atlantic...
Just sayin...

Hi I'm Richard from Montreal. I'm also a Newbie!

Hi I'm Richard, from Montreal. Also a Newbie.
Ordered mine Feb 24/15. Was built the 21 of September. Hoping I won't have any issues with delivery . Would love to get my car so I can drive it before it gets too cold!
Hi Richard and welcome -- You ordered Feb. of '15 -- were you expecting an earlier delivery or were you told September?
Just wondering. Some of these cars seem to take an inordinate amount of time.

Hoping you get it soon -- we should still have some good 'vette' weather b4 the snow flies.

C.

Hi Ya'll

She is here.....
Ordered April 21, 2015
Built Oct. 26, 2015
arrived Nov. 5, 2015

managed to bang in 600km up until 24th of Dec.till I had to put her away.....
2016 Z51 7spd 2LT
IO6 nav/cam
Adrenalin red int
Vis roof
black on black

Patience on Canadian allocations.....and deliveries
ps.....deliveries north cease in November because of temperatures.....resume March/April

Have a great summer...!!!
Cooler

Hi all...........it's here, finally after months of no news, visits to the dealer, etc. Went to the dealer today, thinking that I'd get the same old story -no news- BUT low and behold, told that it arrived yesterday??!!! Shocking. Actually got to see it; it's still all wrapped up, and they're doing their 'check' before we get to pick it up. So, thanks for all the great info on here.... it all worked out, somehow!
LT1, Torch Red, automatic......can't wait to drive it!
:Hurray:

Great to hear that it arrived finally! Now all you have to do is wait until the temps get over 7C so you can safely drive it, those Michelin Super Sports are great when it's warm but suck in the cold and crack if it hits -7!
If you pick it up over the next few days, make sure the tires are warm and drive it in weather mode!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.