c6zed

I'm New Here
Oct 1, 2014
North Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
I placed my deposit for a '15 Z06 in mid-January '14 only to be advised in Sept/Oct that my dealer did not receive an allocation. Bummer. I resigned myself to wait for a '16. Then on Dec 28, my Porsche dealer called to advise that a '15 GT3 had just arrived if I was interested. It is now mine - bought with my saved up Z06 $$ and then some. In mid-May my GM dealer advised they had received one Z06 allocation so they had quickly ordered a Z07 version exactly as I had spec'd with just about every option except On-Star and XM satellite radio. Today I officially cancelled my order - broke my heart. I don't know if there is another person in line or not but my sales rep asked me to let anyone I know who might be interested in purchasing it. The car is expected to arrive sometime in the next couple of weeks. It is a Z06 Coupe, A8, Z07 package, competition buckets, carbon fibre everywhere, Laguna Blue Metallic, Kalahari interior and on and on. If interested, call Ninno Decoitiis at 604-655-8111. I'll be there after it arrives to weep a little and take photos.

A friend in Vancouver emailed me last week to the effect that he had looked at a Z06 with a manual gearbox in the showroom of Carter(?), but decided against buying it in order to trade his 6-year-old Cadillac ATS-V on a new one when they arrive.

I placed my deposit for a '15 Z06 in mid-January '14 only to be advised in Sept/Oct that my dealer did not receive an allocation. Bummer. I resigned myself to wait for a '16. Then on Dec 28, my Porsche dealer called to advise that a '15 GT3 had just arrived if I was interested. It is now mine - bought with my saved up Z06 $$ and then some. In mid-May my GM dealer advised they had received one Z06 allocation so they had quickly ordered a Z07 version exactly as I had spec'd with just about every option except On-Star and XM satellite radio. Today I officially cancelled my order - broke my heart. I don't know if there is another person in line or not but my sales rep asked me to let anyone I know who might be interested in purchasing it. The car is expected to arrive sometime in the next couple of weeks. It is a Z06 Coupe, A8, Z07 package, competition buckets, carbon fibre everywhere, Laguna Blue Metallic, Kalahari interior and on and on. If interested, call Ninno Decoitiis at 604-655-8111. I'll be there after it arrives to weep a little and take photos.

Ninno called this morning: car just arrived! I'll be heading there later (Carter GM Northshore Automall) to shed some tears and take photos. I'd better steel myself because if they fire it up when I'm there who knows what I might do...

The Vette sounds amazing. I wish I was looking for one. Looking forward to the pics. You should also post up some pics of the Porsche! Sounds like a nice car.

Ok...hope these pics are ok. Three photos of the Laguna Blue Z06 and one of my new Porsche (white) with its little brother. All the Z07's bits (spoilers, winglets, CF ground effects, etc.) are still in the car not yet installed. I don't know if the window sticker photo is readable or not if magnified. There is a silver Z06 with Z07 package beside "mine" ready for delivery (it's gorgeous) and a shark grey convertible in the shop undergoing dealer inspection. Both the silver and shark grey cars are sold. The service manager mentioned that they are waiting for wheel alignment specs from GM so they can lower the silver car per owner's request to reduce the four fingers of space between tire and fender. That would have been my first adjustment as well. Some lucky person is going to get a fantastic machine in the near future!
P1020800.JPG
P1020801.JPG
P1020804.JPG
P1020808.JPG

What is the price can't make it out in the picture? Wait a minute I should go bang my head off the wall a few times to get rid of this crazy idea........... ok that hurt a bit, but how much
Sorry - I've been away for a few days and not monitoring. Sales rep texted me at the track on Friday that "my" LB Z07 is "Sold Sold Sold". MSRP was $125855 + 598 documentation + taxes. Some lucky person bought a great machine. His text noted they have a '15 Shark Grey Z51 3LT Targa Coupe 7 speed coming in at $83,960 + doc fee + taxes. That's all for me. No more postings about arrivals.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.