Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
We made it out on our maiden voyage of 2015 with the Corvette. We met quite a few old cars and lots of motorcycles. We met a white C7 on the Dale road north of Port Hope. With the battery tender hooked up all winter, the car started and ran like it had been running five minutes before. An enjoyable start to the 2015 season.

Woo! Great to hear Keith! My startup this year won't be with the Corvette but the Chevelle. I'm going to be on my way out right after work today to pick er up and make some noise!

Gee Riley, I knew you had the C5 and your wife a Pony but I never knew you had a 2nd GM...............I've never heard you speak of it before. What are the specifics?

Third trip yesterday, but a longer trip, to pick up my son at school. Kids there just love the Z06. With my love for all things yellow they actually call me "Banana Man", coul d be worse I guess.

Showering today so probably won't take the car this afternoon though........

Cheers,

Garry

Tomorrow and Sunday are looking good then showers all next week. Might just go through another tank full before the weekend is out. Us old kids do stuff like that. The basement renovation work can just wait. :driving:

Got the floor all laid, just have to put the door trim back on and fit the doors again. Might have to trim to bottoms a little. It's pretty handy have an attached garage and lots of equipment. Comes with being a do-it-yourselfer. ;) I don't mind the jobs but the old body is starting to rebel a little. :( Even with that, we managed to put a few miles on when the days were nice. Hey, today is nice.......... ;)

well gary, glad they aren't comparing you to "banana George" ......yet. lol

My other ride is a 1966 Chevelle Malibu SS. Non numbers matching 396 4-speed car......absolutely great for noise. I really don't think anything sounds or smells like, :rofl: , the old iron. Had er out of a good long drive on Friday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.