Yes a great result!

Last night I was watching them battle with the Aston Martin, and being 14 hours into the race they were only 1.3 seconds apart Then this morning they were behind the Porsche, but Team Corvette was more reliable and in a 24 hour race reliability is BIG.

great win..... had a online set up for the whole race.

$9.99 euro was a great package to get it online.. no commercials. Stupid Fox had some on 1, some on fox 2 and what ever else....... stupid

ipad ( 24 huers du lemans app ) was streaming Corvette in car to the big screen via apple TV
box

Attachments

• lemans2.jpg
    lemans2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 10
great win..... had a online set up for the whole race.

$9.99 euro was a great package to get it online.. no commercials. Stupid Fox had some on 1, some on fox 2 and what ever else....... stupid

ipad ( 24 huers du lemans app ) was streaming Corvette in car to the big screen via apple TV
box

It was free all day online.....a few sites were steaming live feeds

Well done. Le Mans is a race I would really like to attend. Another bucket list contender.
I already told my son that as soon as I'm retired we're taking a trip to Le Mans. Ever since I was a kid and saw the Steve McQueen movie, the place has had a special allure. Good on Chevrolet for continuing to race there despite the huge logistics and costs.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.