Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
So last week I took our Malibu in to C.T. to get an ABS / stabilitrak error checked and my wife reported that the A/C wasn't working so I had them check that too.
The ABS error turned out to be the hub and so ~600.00 bones later that's fixed.

So the C.T. advisor calls me and tells me they checked the pressures and coolant level in the A/C system and was wondering what issues we were having with it because when the tech pushed the button he got cold air! LOL!
$40.00 + tax Lesson Learned. Do NOT rely on your wife to actually know what she's doing and check things yourself before taking it in for service.
I paid $40 for a tech to push a button! :rofl:

So last week I took our Malibu in to C.T. to get an ABS / stabilitrak error checked and my wife reported that the A/C wasn't working so I had them check that too.
The ABS error turned out to be the hub and so ~600.00 bones later that's fixed.

So the C.T. advisor calls me and tells me they checked the pressures and coolant level in the A/C system and was wondering what issues we were having with it because when the tech pushed the button he got cold air! LOL!
$40.00 + tax Lesson Learned. Do NOT rely on your wife to actually know what she's doing and check things yourself before taking it in for service.
I paid $40 for a tech to push a button! :rofl:
Your wife isn't a blond , is she?:ROFL:

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8