VelocityYellowRules!

RIP
Jul 15, 2012
Fairview, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Z06
Good afternoon,

It is glorious in Northern Alberta, 29 above with a slilght breeze. Went for a fantastic walk along the dike in Peace River with a cooling breeze coming in off the river. I got to thinking, how many of you are planning on attending "Race The Base" at the end of the month?

It is, amongst other activities, a top speed shootout for 5 categories of 2 and 4 wheeled vehicles.

They help it for the 1st time in 2010 and with great pride it should be noted, that from what I can find, the 2nd place of 100 or so cars (the usual European types included) was a twin turbo'ed 2008 Z06 with a standing 1 mile speed of 333 km/hr! Of course it was Velocity Yellow too!

This year they'll also have some doughnut

and I have heard this might be the last year ever for the event.... so don't say ah maybe next year.

Brian

and I have heard this might be the last year ever for the event.... so don't say ah maybe next year.

Brian

OK--who is in? I very well might be. Depends on how the golf tourney goes in Clear Lake. I'm sad I can't take the 'Vette on my trip. Tires were out of alignment, and I'm down to the cord on the inside driver tire--due to cupping.

Would love to see this event--sounds cool. Maybe it's tome for a CCF Roll Call!!!!
[mob][/mob]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread