CDN_Wolf_eh

2 You're 10
Jan 30, 2009
Mississauga, Canada
VetteCoins
After months of anticipation, here it is!

The 2011 Tim Horton Children's Foundation - Show, Shine & Cruise - Exotics / Sports Car Charity Event.

Date: Sunday, August 14th, 2011

Time: 10:00am. to 12:30pm + Cruises!

Donations: Made at the Camp - Prize Pack min. donation $40.00 - Lunch Donation $10.00 per person.

This year I decided to try something different ... We will actually hold the event at the Camp! So organize your convoy! Head up to the Camp for 10A ... and enjoy the full hospitality of our premiere Children's Camp!

We will be holding a number of tours of the Camp, and hosting a number of special events, including a delicious lunch!

Prizes will be awarded to a number of Participants ... awarded by the Campers themselves!

If you would like to be involved with "Take a Kid for a drive" ... let me know, I would like as many Campers to have the oportunity to go for a ride in our amazing cars as possible. :thumbs:

I will be offering another great Donation Prize Package, that will feature a number of Exclusive Tim Horton Children's Foundation Items ... and I would like to hold another Silent Auction Table at the Camp ... so if you have any prizes you would like to donate to this cause ... please let me know! :cheers:

More details to follow! .... Mark your calanders, and plan to attend this event!

[yt]tRbD2QinxaY[/yt]

[yt]xFR8oGUyJkw[/yt]

Mark :canada:

Roll Call:

Driver - Passenger - (Lunch / Prize Packs)

CDN_Wolf_eh - Mark & ??? - (2/2)
Gr8BigC - Carl & Amber - (2/1)
C6SUMMER - Claus & Doris - (2/2)
DigitalZ - Peter & Diane - (2/1)
WYCKD1 - Lauri - (1/1)
SNIPPED - Chris & Amy (2/2)
corrado - Corrado (1/1)
RDBVETTE - Richard & Bonnie (2/2)
e-sarge - Roy & Nynke (2/2)
harrin - Rick (1/1)
Retsujou - ? (1/1)
3Xvette - Steve & Janet (2/2)
David Watts - David (1/1)
Rennlist - theiceman - Clive (1/1)
Rennlist - Pickering993 - Chris (1/1)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread