Casual User
Jan 4, 2018
Montreal
VetteCoins
Car
2009 GT1 Convertible
Province
QC
How many 2010 M6 Grand Sport convertible RPO Z49 here?
Hi everyone!

I own a triple black Canadian (Z49) 6 speed manual 2010 Grand Sport (Z16) convertible (3LT)
There is exactly 73 Canadian Grand Sport convertible, but I wanted to know exactly how many was build with the 6 speed manual as mine, so I've ordered the GM Vintage report and contacted the Corvette Museum, but no luck...
GM Vintage stated that of those 73, there is a total of 21 black and 27 6 speed manual, but they can't pinpoint the exact number of manual black GS convertible.
I would like your help to build a database, should be easy since there are only 73 accounted for to get the exact build numbers, mine being one of those...
I am trying to figure out at least exactly how many black manual were ever built?

According to what I already have.
There were a total of 2335 Grand Sport convertible built in 2010.
There were a total of 498 black Grand Sport convertible built in 2010.
There were a total of 183 6 speed manual black Grand Sport convertible built in 2010.
There were a total of 73 Canadian (Z49) Grand Sport convertible built in 2010.
Then 21 Z49 black Grand Sport convertible built in 2010. (My GS being one of those)
And 27 Z49 Grand Sport convertible built in 2010. (My GS being one of those also)
By the extrapolation, I'm at like 1 of 7 or 1 of 8, but I would like to know exactly if possible...

Do any forum members have a RPO Z49 2010 6 speed GS convertible out there?
Do you know someone who can help me and confirm a combination, at least the interior/exterior colors and transmission please?

Thank's in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_7223.jpg
    IMG_7223.jpg
    975.6 KB · Views: 24
I have a Jet Stream Blue 2010 Grand Sport Convertible 1SB 6 Spd Manual with black interior and black top.
where do you order a GM vintage Report? As I would also like to see how many were made in my colour that year.

Reactions: Corvette GT1
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.