Here are the pics of my car, the third doesn't show the speed but it is there.

Attachments

• IMG_0603.jpeg
    IMG_0603.jpeg
    783.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0598.jpeg
    IMG_0598.jpeg
    549 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0602.jpeg
    IMG_0602.jpeg
    661.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0604.jpeg
    IMG_0604.jpeg
    478.1 KB · Views: 18
My 2008 corvette is done, I have the Heads Up Display and now I have the touch screen radio installed.
Can I ask where you sourced the HUD kit ? And which stereo you installed ? …
I’m just starting out on this adventure myself. And bought an 08 Base. The intake and exhaust have already been upgraded. But I want the HUD, steering wheel with controls and the newer Blue tooth steering wheel. Want to stick with OEM if possible. I just purchased a used wheel with all controls off eBay. But so far the stereo and HUD kits I’ve seen are a little ridiculous in price. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I bought the HUD off the Kijijifor $400 but be careful as there is a lot of scammers, to be real I was scammed on this site, the guy was [email protected] that I had keep of, the stereo was $275 off eBay. Tom
Thanks for the reply. Yeah Kijiji is getting so bad. I probably will just bite the bullet and order from a U.S. supplier or eBay. Was looking for a decent used NAV radio from a 11-13 but there all marked up. There is one for $800 US in pretty good shape but I’m almost thinking for $1800 Cdn plus taxes to get a brand new one. Sometimes it’s not about the money, but reliability ! 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread