I want to install a Cam onto my car but don’t know what’s the best for power. I have exhaust, CAI and headers
As well as power, are you looking for a nasty idle chop to go along with it? There are a lot of choices out there. Have a look through Texas Speed website. They have a full range of cams for your LS2. If you have a local speed shop, talk to them as well. If your Vette is going to be a pleasure driver you don't want a cam that insists on 3000 rpm to come out of idle. I;m sure you will get some other viewpoints here as well. And welcome to the forum btw... :thumbs:

As well as power, are you looking for a nasty idle chop to go along with it? There are a lot of choices out there. Have a look through Texas Speed website. They have a full range of cams for your LS2. If you have a local speed shop, talk to them as well. If your Vette is going to be a pleasure driver you don't want a cam that insists on 3000 rpm to come out of idle. I;m sure you will get some other viewpoints here as well. And welcome to the forum btw... :thumbs:
definitely power and a chop would be great too. Yeah I’ve been looking I’m new to mods and didn’t want to mess anything up. Will any cam there work? Texas speed gives options when selecting a Cam and didn’t want to choose the wrong thing. Oh I like the noise personally but thank you

definitely power and a chop would be great too. Yeah I’ve been looking I’m new to mods and didn’t want to mess anything up. Will any cam there work? Texas speed gives options when selecting a Cam and didn’t want to choose the wrong thing. Oh I like the noise personally but thank you
Talk to a speed shop. Sorry. Can't recommend one in NC but any shop down there worth their salt should be able to give you good advice.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.