if that cam is blower friendly, what're ya thinkin' colin ???

you mean, you mean, there's even more power to be had ?????? OMG!

Even tho I have no idea what I'll do with it, I sure want it!:)

Wait a minute.............waaaaaaaaait a minute; Reality: the coffers are a little 'depleted' right now.....hmmmmm --- I know: I'll give rides and ask for a 'donation' to my next mod account.
I'll have to be sure and cover cost of tires, gas, tickets, tickets, tickets, depends, bail ........ . ..... ... :D

you mean, you mean, there's even more power to be had ?????? OMG!

Even tho I have no idea what I'll do with it, I sure want it!:)

Wait a minute.............waaaaaaaaait a minute; Reality: the coffers are a little 'depleted' right now.....hmmmmm --- I know: I'll give rides and ask for a 'donation' to my next mod account.
I'll have to be sure and cover cost of tires, gas, tickets, tickets, tickets, depends, bail ........ . ..... ... :D

the giving rides thing gets costly right quick. about 10 years ago i had a 17 ft checkmate with the v- mate hull and a v6 merc outboard. of course everybody and his brother wanted to go for a ride. i had it set up for max performance and fuel consumption was about 75 bucks an hour !!!!!!

the giving rides thing gets costly right quick. about 10 years ago i had a 17 ft checkmate with the v- mate hull and a v6 merc outboard. of course everybody and his brother wanted to go for a ride. i had it set up for max performance and fuel consumption was about 75 bucks an hour !!!!!!

I hear ya. My 'rides' will be appropriately priced.

Mustn't forget the passenger seat prompt:

Sit Down, Shut up, and Hang on!

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread