Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
2 Day Sale - 15% off Corvette Clothing Originals
Category: Other
Retailer: Corvette.clothing
Discount: 15%
Expiry Date: Jul 13, 2020

Description: CCF's Corvette Clothing mini 2 day sale.

Get 15% off any order totaling $100 or more from our Originals collection over at Corvette Clothing

Every purchase directly supports the CCF community and these forums.

Use this link or use coupon code: 15for100 during checkout for eligible purchases.

Conditions:
Valid only for purchases from our Originals Collection.
Valid until noon July 13 (Monday) EDT.
Not valid for Custom Designs (we have something special lined up on that).

I am looking at the OCD shirt ... that's the one that would suit me :angelic:
If they come up ... that just might push me to get a couple.

I am looking at the OCD shirt ... that's the one that would suit me :angelic:
If they come up ... that just might push me to get a couple.

Here's my pushing you over the edge buddy.... :)

I've added that product to the Originals collection as it was strictly speaking not classified correctly so it's eligible for the discount.

As a reminder if you prefer a classic vs eurofit version do specify that in the order notes as a lot of these are Eurofit as per description. I'll be bringing some additional variants in the near future.

Here's my pushing you over the edge buddy.... :)

I've added that product to the Originals collection as it was strictly speaking not classified correctly so it's eligible for the discount.

As a reminder if you prefer a classic vs eurofit version do specify that in the order notes as a lot of these are Eurofit as per description. I'll be bringing some additional variants in the near future.
Oh ya ... I am definitely not euro fit

Oh ya ... I am definitely not euro fit

Lol, likewise I'm only Euro anything in my head :)

From our manufacturer, it's actually semi-fitted so not quite the Club Med look but not entirely non-fitted either. As I said I should be able to substitute this if needed. Just leave an order note. I'll bring out some more classic fit variants shortly. Lots of catch up happening.

Huge thanks to those that bought some CCF gear. All orders are now in production or already shipped. We had a bit of a Covid delay in production but should be resolved now.

We're looking at some custom CCF masks and other apparel in the near future. Will post it up.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Status
Not open for further replies.