Featured Thread
This auction really has little meaning.
Except awesome 💰 for the awesome charity.
I understand it’s a winning bidder who just loves buying the last of a few things .... and with a tax write-off no doubt

only in the USA 🤣

• Agree
Reactions: turbozig and tyho
Wouldn't it be cool to be a car gambler, though?

$2.7m for the very last of the greatest car ever built in the U S of A, and quite possibly the prime fossil of the Corvette name.

Too rich for me. One of the prime reasons that I love the Corvette is because it isn't exactly affordable, but it is not difficult to get one. Even used ones are better than anything you can buy for the same amount of money.

Best car in the world: Yes.

Worth $2.7m: No.

“....and quite possibly the prime fossil of the Corvette name.”

Truer words have never been spoken....

Not sure that was a good or bad in regard to “Corvette”.

Be some time before a C7 is fossilized.

After owning a 13 C6 Z06 I would lean towards that being the “prime fossil” as it was just before corvettes became realistic on the interior comfort and tech to bring them into the modern car world. Although they had the performance tech pretty much in hand by then. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree
Reactions: BDK and turbozig
I wonder what would happen if GM said, " Let's extend the build for another 3months".
o_O
I believe they are still building the C7 to finish off current orders. The strike did delay the final build by over a month. Hmmm, was that $2.7M well spent? Yes, if it went to charity, not so sure about the value of the car though. So did the guy actually buy the last C7??

I believe they are still building the C7 to finish off current orders. The strike did delay the final build by over a month. Hmmm, was that $2.7M well spent? Yes, if it went to charity, not so sure about the value of the car though. So did the guy actually buy the last C7??
From what I understand he gets it when it is built...

Reactions: tyho
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread