Zora

Corvettes & Road Trips: Priceless
Regular
Sep 23, 2018
U.S. Pacific Northwest
VetteCoins
MidEngineCorvetteForum said:
1st Zora Interior Rendering

Here’s FVS’ first interior rendering. He told me that It was based on a conceptual sketch by Zerv02, and Zerv02’s extensive detailed comments since, and a couple of spy pictures.

9F29616F-B65B-4192-B3C3-8B84B3E3AE95.jpeg

As always, fvs’ usual humble statement, that he expects the revealed interior to be better .

Zerv’s August sketch:

C441A00C-BF9F-41B3-AC4C-74AF3FDA54F2.jpeg

1st Zora Interior Rendering - MidEngineCorvetteForum.com

Last edited:
Let me help your “weakening.” While I have not seen the finished car, I am in communication with someone who has. While he will never tell me a single thing about the car, he said that “while the renderings are excellent given the limited information that is publicly out, the car seen at the reveal will take your breathe away.” And he similary said, though about the interior rendering, when comparing it to above, “you ain’t seen nothing yet.”

Let me help your “weakening.” While I have not seen the finished car, I am in communication with someone who has. While he will never tell me a single thing about the car, he said that “while the renderings are excellent given the limited information that is publicly out, the car seen at the reveal will take your breathe away.” And he similary said, though about the interior rendering, when comparing it to above, “you ain’t seen nothing yet.”
Oh man...I'm lovin what I'm hearing!!!!

Reactions: Zora

And I thought GM went crazy with new buttons going from a C6 to a C7...:Ack2:. Love that orange though... This car is looking better and better all the time...Pretty amazing where the Corvette has come from and to. Like the transitions or not, GM has put a ton of thought and engineering into the Corvette in the last little while. To quote one of my favorite prophets, "The times they are a changin'..... "

Reactions: Zora
With the current take rate on Sebring Orange being way more than previous orange colors in the recent past, and way more than GM projected (an amazing 34% on the ZR1), think it is close to a done-deal that we see Sebring Orange again next year.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
With the current take rate on Sebring Orange being way more than previous orange colors in the recent past, and way more than GM projected (an amazing 34% on the ZR1), think it is close to a done-deal that we see Sebring Orange again next year.

The DSOM and the Sebring are much like a few other colours that have several different looks and tones under various light conditions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread