Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Just in case anyone is interested, there is a 1994 Corvette convertible up for a liquidation auction in Red Deer with Montgomery Auctions. 5.7 litre LT1 engine and showing 79,311 km. By the the pictures looks to be in excellent condition. 3 days left for the online bidding and it has been sitting at $7,250 now for 2 days. Here's the auction link if anyone wants to look.

Morning to all . Just checked that 94 . It’s not 79311 k its miles . About 128.000 k . My trans am fireHawk ragtop 6 speed manual would have been more fun . I doubt by late Monday this car will be a good deal . But will see . Vary Interesting . But remember auction items have no history or real records. Much harder retail sale At the end of the day . It’s there big money ticket on this auction, there not going to give it away . Plus these new on line auctions have no checks to insure your not bidding against a runner . hence they get the top dollar , if it doesn’t sell It will appear in another auction . Best of luck for anyone on it . It a vary difficult game to navigate. trust nobody

Morning to all . Just checked that 94 . It’s not 79311 k its miles . About 128.000 k . My trans am fireHawk ragtop 6 speed manual would have been more fun . I doubt by late Monday this car will be a good deal . But will see . Vary Interesting . But remember auction items have no history or real records. Much harder retail sale At the end of the day . It’s there big money ticket on this auction, there not going to give it away . Plus these new on line auctions have no checks to insure your not bidding against a runner . hence they get the top dollar , if it doesn’t sell It will appear in another auction . Best of luck for anyone on it . It a vary difficult game to navigate. trust nobody
I have been dealing at this auction for a few years now and have never been run up on anything or felt they were in any way shady. And I have bought several big ticket items. They have a good reputation in Alberta for the last 33 years. But you are correct in that no one knows the history of the car and getting a decent mechanic assessment on it is pretty much impossible. I agree that the price at the moment is attractive but most experienced buyers will wait to see where it goes and if still a good deal will jump in late. I am going to view some other items there tomorrow and will take a look at it just for $hits and giggles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread