Kent

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2013
Peterborough Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
none sold it
Health forces this sale or i would not let it go.I am the third owner the car is mint and a show winner many times.It has 105.000 klms on it, it has had the very best care and service and it shows.The car is fully loaded, has the removeable targa top and the the doug nash 4+3 manual transmission.I do not know how to post my pictures but any one with interest please email at my home not through a p.m. here.Then i will be able to retutn any emails with my pictures thanks to all.

Kent Mansfield in Peterborough Ontario

Email is [email protected] phone number is 705 -741 -5212

My thanks to all members i whish you all the very best.

Kent

Best of luck selling the C4 Kent -- though you shouldn't need it.
I know your, and it's, reputation is well known on here and in Ontario so it should sell quickly.
Some lucky buyer will get a terrific car.

C.

Best of luck selling the C4 Kent -- though you shouldn't need it.
I know your, and it's, reputation is well known on here and in Ontario so it should sell quickly.
Some lucky buyer will get a terrific car.

C.

Thanks Colin, and the very best of luck with your 1994 a good choice and a very nice Corvette. Some of the 90,s vettes had a crap opti spark distrubutor that was non vented and located below the water pump these can be and have been a real pain for many owners.My best bud has a 1995 and it has a opti spark but is a revised vented version by gm in that year.Not trying to diss your new ride just beware of the problem in the opti spark distributor, these are exspensive and if a problem you most likely have to change the modulator as well.

Kent

You will not find a more pristine example of a C4. Pictures do not do this car justice. Seeing is believing. A 10+ for sure. Good luck with the sale Kent.

Thanks Colin, and the very best of luck with your 1994 a good choice and a very nice Corvette. Some of the 90,s vettes had a crap opti spark distrubutor that was non vented and located below the water pump these can be and have been a real pain for many owners.My best bud has a 1995 and it has a opti spark but is a revised vented version by gm in that year.Not trying to diss your new ride just beware of the problem in the opti spark distributor, these are exspensive and if a problem you most likely have to change the modulator as well.

Kent

Thank you sir -- I was aware of the issue tho not to the depth of it .. I did see the listing at Corvette Central for the replacement kit tho --

Gosh I haven't had a distributor since my '94 Mustang GT -- I'm looking forward to messing with it to be honest and I even have a decent timing light and dwell gauge kicking around too. These modern cars are very low maintenance and need little or no tinkering.... I'm going to have a little fun with this one if my back will hold up bending over to get to these things. Seems in the C4 tho that access is pretty darn good with the way the hood lifts out of the way.

Keep us apprised of the progress on your '88.

Cheers,
Colin

Kent

Found out today from our friend Steamer that the faulty Opti-Spark Distributor originally on the '94 has been replaced along with the water pump and whole raft of other things that the fussy original owner took care of.
BTW is the modulator part of the distributor? I haven't seen the receipts yet so I don't know if it was replaced too. I'll have to see when I get the car and its extensive file.

You must have had some people inquiring about the '88 (I hope) .....
I hope it sells soon for you.

C.

Found out today from our friend Steamer that the faulty Opti-Spark Distributor originally on the '94 has been replaced along with the water pump and whole raft of other things that the fussy original owner took care of.
BTW is the modulator part of the distributor? I haven't seen the receipts yet so I don't know if it was replaced too. I'll have to see when I get the car and its extensive file.

You must have had some people inquiring about the '88 (I hope) .....
I hope it sells soon for you.

C.
The 88 C4 remains in the garage and i have had zero action so far but i stand strong and proud of the 88 and i know when the right person comes around the time will come when it goes to a very lucky new owner.

The modulator and distributor work together but is seperate, chanches are when the distributor was changed out all was well. I do think this is the case the 1994 in pictures shows a very well loved and serviced corvette you should have zero problems with it. You are very lucky my friend you have struck pure gold with the 94 C4 polo green machine enjoy it Colin these cars rock, just a ton of torque that equals grin factor.:D:D:D

Kent:seeya:

If at any time any guest or member here that may know of a person looking for a real nice turn key 1988 C4 Corvette please tell them about my sweet 88.This car must be sold and any help you may be able to give me i thank you very much for the help and your time.

Kent Mansfield 705 -741 -5212 in Peterborough Ontario

email @ [email protected] price dropped to 14.000 i will safety check and etest

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.