Regular
You're 5
Nov 27, 2017
Surrey BC
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Corvette coupe,
Hi all.

In my journey of fixing my car is the rwd. I cant find the dwg in haynes. Any other good info sources?
Thanks
Darrell

HI Guys, sorry I default to a certain term base alot.I am looking for the schematic for the Rear Window Defogger. Where the relay?

HI Guys, sorry I default to a certain term base alot.I am looking for the schematic for the Rear Window Defogger. Where the relay?

No worries Darrell. dwg is an abbreviation not everyone is familiar with. I am buried in them daily at work so it never occured to me otherwise.

It's all good as it looks like Stephane has your back on this one.

You are really getting the bugs out of your car quick. Nice to see you getting it all ready for the run to Calgary in July to Stampede with Spence and the boys before you meet us in the middle... :Seeya:

Hey all...I got the schematic. Thanks so much Stephane. Getting back to my previous I did on the heater control valve....I notice an almost melting plastic smell when heat cycles on. Im thinking it's a remnant of the old valve assembly still roaming thru the cooling system? Or new burn off and its going to dissipate. Any thoughts,previous experiences? thinking a total flush may help....just whole hog blow er out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.