Corvette
Trim
Indy Pace Car
Mileage
Year
Price
$22000
Hey there

I have decided to sell my car after all and I want to sell it to someone that will take good care of it..

Code correct Black/Silver exterior, code correct Silver leather interior, glass t-tops. 220hp 350ci L82 engine, automatic transmission, posi rear-end. Features include Indianapolis 500 Pace Car package, FE7 Gymkhana suspension, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, power antenna, tilt-n-telescopic, slotted aluminum wheels, alarm, air conditioning, AM/FM/8 track stereo, cargo shade, rear defrost, dual rear speakers, cruise control, rear defrost, ZX2 Convenience (lighting) Group, sport mirrors.

I spend 15k on this car right after I bought this car.. When I bought it back in 2015 the seller wasn't honest with me and I ended up putting money into it which I didn't have at the time.

This car was from Sudbury Ontario and the dealer was Campbell Chevrolet

I found the built cheet for this car which was located on top of the original gas tank.

The day we got the car June 06 2015

Why did I buy this car in the first place?

I am a person that loves to have toys.. I always love owning something unique. I had a 1987 Buick Grand National, I had a Chevrolet Citation X-11 and about in the end of 2010 ish until 2014 I owned a couple of Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertibles. Yeah those cars awe fun to drive and all but the parts are alot harder to find since there is no reproduction parts for them. So I told myself that the next toy I buy that replacement parts should be available anywhere. So I chosen to buy the 1978 Chevrolet Corvette.
So I chosen the Corvette. I bought this car in B.V. Vancouver and hired a transport company to bring it here.

I put lots of time and effort into this car and yes this car needed a lot of work but I was so grateful the body was in immaculate condition.

So here is what I have done to the car

Differential got redone and it's powercoated in silver and it has a 3:55 rear end gear

Both half shafts and long shaft got powercoated in black

Brand new rear trailing arm with bushing and everything from Spindle (powercoated) to Spindle axle.

Heavy duty differential yokes they aren't cheap.

Everything got powercoated, the rear bumper assembly, shock mount even the differential brackets..

Brand new rear struts ( I got brand new front struts as well for the car)

The Differential and differential crossmember got powercoated

Brand new set of Strut Rods the one that are adjustable

New rear calipers + Rotors + pads are brand new

Brand new Gas Tank which got powercoated along with the straps.

New fuel and brake lines..

Complete new Emergency Cable Kit

Turn Signal Stick

Brand New Car Battery

Brand New Alternator (not installed but original works)

Brand New Fuel Pump (not installed)

Brand new front grille and turn signal.

i got lot of extra parts.

The center console bracket is brand new

The clock is brand new

The PCB circuit board for the center gauges is brand new

I got front and rear brand new replacement speakers and I have a new rear enclosure as well.

I got lots of extra parts for this car..

Also giving a set of race ramps pit stop paid $4000 for it

AM FM Stereo 8 Track (remove it )

Currently has the same type of radio which it's AM FM Stereo and it has an Input jack to plug in your phone

Hooker Long Headers

Brand new Flowmaster Force II Exhaust System (not installed)

Turn SIgnal Stick needs to be replaced but I got the part

This car started without any issues

Right now the car has been sitting since 2015 because I did lots of work on it and the rear end is basically brand new..

I honest an seller and I will be upfront with you at all times and I won't hide anything from you.. Just ask and I will reply truthfully

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: LE BARON and SN-III

Black 03 Z06

Staff member
Power User
C5 Owner
HOT Dealer
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province / State
Ontario
GLWS. Nice looking car.

ddgermann

6000 RPM Poster
Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
Jul 1, 2017
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2017 3LZ Z06 Z07
Province / State
Alberta
Sorry to see you selling the car Sly. You have done lots of work on it.
Whoever buys it is really getting something special as the body is great and the car is pretty much original.

Thinking a C6 or C7 now?
All the best

D

Reactions: SN-III

Jeffer2013

Regular
C7 Owner
HOT Dealer
Aug 1, 2013
alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Base DSOM
Province / State
Alberta
very nice car and something I wanted that started my search for a corvette

good luck with sale, jeff

Reactions: SN-III

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)