BIG MO

Casual User
Jun 27, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
1970 corvette 454
I have a 1970 coupe. numbers match, 454, auto, pretty much loaded. 79K miles. Is my removable rear window standard with all t tops, or was that an option? If it was optional, how many of the 17 thousand plus built in 70 had the removable rear window? I have a knowlegable friend who thinks all t tops had this window. Thanks.

Reactions: turbozig
I have a 1970 coupe. numbers match, 454, auto, pretty much loaded. 79K miles. Is my removable rear window standard with all t tops, or was that an option? If it was optional, how many of the 17 thousand plus built in 70 had the removable rear window? I have a knowlegable friend who thinks all t tops had this window. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Awesome car! I also have a numbers match 70 coupe, LS5 454, auto, Bridgehampton blue, black interior. Just wrapping up a 6 year complete nut/bolt restoration.

The removable rear window was a standard option with all t-top coupes. It should have a rear tray under the back deck behind the rear seats. Most trays have been removed by this point to make extra room.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.