Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
May 16th 2020 Day Cruise ...
Had a small group of YYC area people on a Day Cruise today
that we put together during this past week by our Mountaineer
Guide. We kept the drive real simple and relaxed on this first
weekend of covid-opening in areas outside of Calgary. So off we
went to spend a little money and support a couple Businesses.
Our drive was from Calgary through Cochrane towards Canmore on the 1A.
Then we returned via the TransCanada to Highway 40 where we took the
turnoff for a couple of hours in Kananaskis Country. I can say on behalf
of the group that a great time was had by all (Wade & Maddy, Thomas & Jaqueline,
Cody, Ryan, Mike and Myself) ... some photos to follow ...

4E89B5D6-F809-435A-9139-F6D4F8DF43E2.jpeg

Last edited:
The cruise was small in number.
Purpose of the drive was for pure enjoyment of Corvette Ownership.
Sadly not like past day-cruises being open to anyone who just shows up. We supported the anti-socializing recommendations that way.
Now, we are not perfect people and were absolutely comfortable around one another. Nobody brought a measuring tape and nobody hugged nor shook hands. I am beside myself to feel I have to say this ... however there will be more day-trips and more photos being shared. None of which is to be intended as a display of a bunch of recommendation-breaking nomads. We have lives. We saw plenty of other motorcycle and car groups. I hope others will have trips like this and share their photos without any concern of others perhaps not embracing the act. So many have asked if I have seen somebody lately. A photo on this thread and others like it just might bring that answer and a smile and save a 1000 words of writing.
Cheers y-all 😁

for all your viewing enjoyment!!!

youtube has begun to censor like crazy. i have no problem them with censoring as they are a private company not a free speech public forum.

but i no longer support them. dtube is supposedly hosted in the some kind of cloud using bitlinks or something. im an oil and gas guy not a tech guy so hope the link works fine for you all!!!!!!

cheers and CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CRUISE.

clink the link above!

2020-05-17 10_37_49-Add a video - DTube.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread