Damn it! I'll have to think of some other lame reason why I don't want it other than having to admit I can't afford it.
In honesty I was hoping the C7.R would be more than a decal/interior trim package and would have special wheels, maybe a different hood or something to really separate it from the plain ol' Z06. Great car though, just a smidgen out of my price range. :D

Please note, I do not think the Z06 is plain. I'm just being a horses arse is all. :D

How about this, not extra cooling for the track, wait for the mid-year 2016 adjustments to include the cooling package.

Matt

@Vegas1500, If I have learnt one thing since working in the automotive world it this; there is a buyer for every car. However, I wish the buyers would just stop over paying for items. Its the buyers that keep the grey market arrive.

I have always been clear that I will not sell any C7 factory order over MSRP and will also apply every eligible discount on your purchase! And trust me when I say I have been offered $$$$ and also to move order priorities around. I know others who have buckled in similar situations.

Jango, if you are reading this I wish I could help you with your factory order but you know Im not able to anymore. I truly hope it all works out for you though.

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
@Vegas1500, If I have learnt one thing since working in the automotive world it this; there is a buyer for every car. However, I wish the buyers would just stop over paying for items. Its the buyers that keep the grey market arrive.

I have always been clear that I will not sell any C7 factory order over MSRP and will also apply every eligible discount on your purchase! And trust me when I say I have been offered $$$$ and also to move order priorities around. I know others who have buckled in similar situations.

Jango, if you are reading this I wish I could help you with your factory order but you know Im not able to anymore. I truly hope it all works out for you though.

nice.. if I ever win the lottery and get a Laguna blue C7 Z06 rag Z07 optioned.... I will be in touch with you!

Brian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread