Nov 9, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2021
Province
QC
Hi guys,

Well after an 8 month journey, my C8 2021 as finally arrived home. My built is as follow:
-C8 2LT Coupe torch red with red interior
-Z51 with Magnetic ride
-Front lift
-Bright red capiler
-5 spoke carbon flash wheels

I want to thank all you guys for being so supportive on this forum with newbie like me... by reading almost every thread on this forum, I acquired some of the knowledge I needed to better understand the corvette world (I am from the Camaro world) and select my built and options. It also helped me go thru this interminable waiting game with numerous shutdown. So thanks to all of you guys. I will continue following this forum since I learn so much and hopefully I will be able to help some of you guys.

I find every excuse to drive my c8 and it's just amazing, the drive is so refine and everything is configurable... the sound of the LT2 is crazy good. I feel like I am driving a 1 million dollar super car.

Some pic's to share with all of you.

Attachments

• 20210627_154552.jpg
    20210627_154552.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 94
  • 20210627_154658.jpg
    20210627_154658.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 97
  • 20210627_154519.jpg
    20210627_154519.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 98
Hi guys,

Well after an 8 month journey, my C8 2021 as finally arrived home. My built is as follow:
-Z51 with Magnetic ride
-Front lift
-Bright red capiler

I want to thank all you guys for being so supportive on this forum with newbie like me... by reading almost every thread on this forum, I acquired some of the knowledge I needed to better understand the corvette world (I am from the Camaro world) and select my built and options. It also helped me go thru this interminable waiting game with numerous shutdown. So thanks to all of you guys. I will continue following this forum since I learn so much and hopefully I will be able to help some of you guys.

I find every excuse to drive my c8 and it's just amazing, the drive is so refine and everything is configurable... the sound of the LT2 is crazy good. I feel like I am driving a 1 million dollar super car.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Looks really nice!!

Only 8 months? Lucky sod. I ordered February, 2020, still no status. Wrong dealer. I'm older and wiser now. But congrats!
Thanks, I called at least 20 dealership and asked so many questions about allocations and when the answers where too vague and didn't seem right (yes, we have tones of allocations you will get your c8 in 6 months...) I went to the next one on my list. It took me 2 days to call them all and decided to go with the one who gave me the most truthful answers.

I hope you will get your c8 soon, but trust me the wait is worthwhile.

Reactions: vinny's vette
Good for you Maximus. Nicely done !!.
This is the colour of the first Vette I rented on Turo in Florida.
It was a 2015 Z51. The best part was stopping at all the toll booths dropping the coins in then ripping it out of there.
Enjoy your ride mine is resting today it’s just about 40C .

Reactions: Maximus74
Thanks, I called at least 20 dealership and asked so many questions about allocations and when the answers where too vague and didn't seem right (yes, we have tones of allocations you will get your c8 in 6 months...) I went to the next one on my list. It took me 2 days to call them all and decided to go with the one who gave me the most truthful answers.

I hope you will get your c8 soon, but trust me the wait is worthwhile.
At the time, I had no idea that there was an allocation process in place. I naively assumed that all dealers placed orders with GM when a customer signed, and that those orders were treated strictly in numerical sequence by date/time. HooBoy, that was an eye opener when I eventually found out.
You obviously knew the ropes beforehand, good for you.

Hi guys,

-Z51 with Magnetic ride
-Front lift
-Bright red capiler

Congratulations on your new ride, I’m still waiting for mine.

Hi guys,

-Z51 with Magnetic ride
-Front lift
-Bright red capiler

Congratulations. She's a beauty

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.