Casual User
Oct 26, 2020
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Touareg
Province
ON
It sounds like we should be expecting some truck loads of C8s arriving in Ontario maybe as early s this week? Does the dealer know when they are on the truck?

jimmyb

Regular
Aug 4, 2020
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Z51 Coupe
Province
ON
Argh, just head back from Spencers and my delivery that was estimated for Dec. 1 is now showing as delayed... no other context given beyond that, so hopefully just a minor delay.

Man the wait while I was on the waiting list was manageable but once I received an allocation, it's been brutal... especially this last little bit... so close yet so far... oh well

jimmyb

Regular
Aug 4, 2020
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Z51 Coupe
Province
ON
Could be delayed due to the wheel situation?
I don't think so... earlier in the week they did tell me that they received an estimated delivery date of Dec. 1, which has now move to delayed. So I figure they wouldn't have even received an estimated delivery date if it was affected by the wheel situation. Hopefully it's due to Thanksgiving or weather related & it's only a day or so

Reactions: motordr and ShawnC8

kevindesj

Regular
Dec 19, 2019
Awards
New-Brunswick
VetteCoins
Car
hope to have a c8
Province
NB
I don't think so... earlier in the week they did tell me that they received an estimated delivery date of Dec. 1, which has now move to delayed. So I figure they wouldn't have even received an estimated delivery date if it was affected by the wheel situation. Hopefully it's due to Thanksgiving or weather related & it's only a day or so
My built is delay too, I’m stuck at status 4B00 delivery date December 6 probably it will change, my built was 22/11