May 16, 2021
Brampton, ON
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette Z51 2014
Province
ON
Hello Everyone

I am new in these forums and this is my new post so I do apologize in advance if similar question has been answered as per my research I couldn’t find much.

I have a 2014 Z51 M7 I am aiming for a 1000whp street build
My current setup is:
Wiesco Pistons
pro-charger D1X
BTR cam for fuel
LT4 +30 FIC injectors
Flex fuel kit
Dual nozzle methanol
Kooks headers 2”
Monster clutch
15” wheel conversion
Might be forgetting a few mods but that’s pretty much most of the. Car makes 934whp on a E55 blend on Petro 94. Currently making 18.5PSI.
I have a 4” charge pipe getting custom fab hopefully some time next week also a new 103MM throttle body arriving in the next few days.

Im wondering if anyone knows max power limit of an LT1 with the forged pistons. In terms of wheel horse power and torque. I am hearing the connecting rods might be a weak link. Has anyone had them fail? Is anyone running a D1X making over 1000 to the wheels with this procharger yet? My car seems to heat soak even with meth with current setup is anyone running icebox and seeing any real improvement?

Attachments

• iOS Image - 2745551554.jpg
    iOS Image - 2745551554.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 22
Hello Everyone

I am new in these forums and this is my new post so I do apologize in advance if similar question has been answered as per my research I couldn’t find much.

I have a 2014 Z51 M7 I am aiming for a 1000whp street build
My current setup is:
Wiesco Pistons
pro-charger D1X
BTR cam for fuel
LT4 +30 FIC injectors
Flex fuel kit
Dual nozzle methanol
Kooks headers 2”
Monster clutch
15” wheel conversion
Might be forgetting a few mods but that’s pretty much most of the. Car makes 934whp on a E55 blend on Petro 94. Currently making 18.5PSI.
I have a 4” charge pipe getting custom fab hopefully some time next week also a new 103MM throttle body arriving in the next few days.

Im wondering if anyone knows max power limit of an LT1 with the forged pistons. In terms of wheel horse power and torque. I am hearing the connecting rods might be a weak link. Has anyone had them fail? Is anyone running a D1X making over 1000 to the wheels with this procharger yet? My car seems to heat soak even with meth with current setup is anyone running icebox and seeing any real improvement?
Welcome to the forum Ajay. Sounds like you have a great build already but like everyone, more is better. I would give you two suggestions for big HP builds in your area to contact. One would be Dave at RaceReady Garage in Cambridge and the other would be Arun at CC Performance in Breslau. Both shops have great reputations for builds. Arun's 1000 hp daily driver was stolen a few years back but regularly ran high 8 second quarters. These are both shops that know how to build HP and get that extra 66HP you are looking for. JMO. Keep in touch and some pictures of your ride would be great. We like pictures here.

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome. I have contacted Arun in regards to the build but was curious to know if someone has a similar build. Arun actually was the tuner on my car when the first owner owned it. My car is a 00003 vin so it was one of the first C7s to land in Canada in 2014. I haven’t had the chance to get many pictures as I have owned the car for only a few weeks. I will post the next time we have an update on the build.

Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome. I have contacted Arun in regards to the build but was curious to know if someone has a similar build. Arun actually was the tuner on my car when the first owner owned it. My car is a 00003 vin so it was one of the first C7s to land in Canada in 2014. I haven’t had the chance to get many pictures as I have owned the car for only a few weeks. I will post the next time we have an update on the build.
We've got a few pushing 700 at the wheels out here but nobody I know close to1000. Steve at Davenport Motorsports is our go-to HP shop here in Alberta.

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.