Featured Thread
Thanks Murray; Graham... . suffice to say this forum is frequented by a goodly number of members that I can readily call my friends... most I have never met, never spoken to outside the forum and most, I will never have a chance to meet. But I still share a common interest with them and that bond, our conversations, and the willingness we have on this forum to accept, assist and befriend people speaks for itself. If I have any say in my tenure here, those 1000 "likes" will be recycled back many times over.....:thumbs:

Thanks Murray; Graham... . suffice to say this forum is frequented by a goodly number of members that I can readily call my friends... most I have never met, never spoken to outside the forum and most, I will never have a chance to meet. But I still share a common interest with them and that bond, our conversations, and the willingness we have on this forum to accept, assist and befriend people speaks for itself. If I have any say in my tenure here, those 1000 "likes" will be recycled back many times over.....:thumbs:

Well here is another one for you Eric. You should be at 2000 in no time at all. :Party:

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Thought I banned Eric likes last week pfff.

Congrats, now need to build you a trophy worthy of the occasion.

I think we should just keep rewarding likes and such with trophy points in the hopes that someday we might be able to trade them in for air miles...or free gasoline.... Personally, I'm saving mine up for a new set of tires...
:money:

Actually people, I'm just extremely fortunate and thankful there isn't a dislike tab as well or you might be congratulating me for a different milestone... LOL...
upload_2017-8-8_7-53-58.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread