Featured Thread

YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Wow ... with just over 100 days of joining CCF
MikeysZ06 is nearing 1000 messages !!!

Love Mike's Video Threads that not just shows us what he is enjoying while driving his Z06
and that also educates us through his non-scripted narratives

Good Job Bud ! ... and Thanks for such great friendship !

DSC_0001a.jpg

As I told you both awhile back. I'm happiest driving Spence. Always have been in every vehicle I've owned. And yes,this has turned out pretty good. Pretty good indeed buddy !! :thumbs:

As for the vids,I'm just hoping I don't run out of good content. I wanna learn some editing and stuff over the winter. Maybe Add some of that spooky music to some vids. Been thinking of some Banff stuff. Maybe roam around the Banff Springs Hotel. Mt Norquay viewpoint. Some train stuff for the railfans. I know a good spot to catch the Rocky Mountaineer. Just got to time it right.

Great forum. Great western Canada contingent. Good people. Great advice.

Keep up the informative tours Mikey, well done indeed.

I second, third, fourth, fifth or whatever. Mike I thoroughly enjoy the videos you do of an amazing part of this great country. thanks for posting them up. :thumbs:

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments and the likes. Quite happy to show off what I can. Couple more KK things from the Highwood pass environs and K Country soon,another trip to Lake Louise, Radium with my Mom was talked about today. I might take her up on that !!

Thanks for introducing me to the group Mike. While I'm not quite as "yappy" :Cheers2: and please don't take that the wrong way; I really do enjoy your posts. Seems you also have week days off - we should plan a get together short cruise one day before I head south with the other winter chickens. :canada:

Thanks for introducing me to the group Mike. While I'm not quite as "yappy" :Cheers2: and please don't take that the wrong way; I really do enjoy your posts. Seems you also have week days off - we should plan a get together short cruise one day before I head south with the other winter chickens. :canada:
Hi Bob. No worries on the posting. I'm just glad you came on board after our meeting. I sometimes think my approach to people maybe a little forward sometimes but,that's me I guess. Take it or leave it i say. I was pretty excited when I saw your car. Sure glad Bryan had a spare card to give you.

As for a short cruise before you head south? Yeah for sure. I'd love to take a closer look at your GS and mine side by side. I'm really starting to like those GSs more than what I have now. Elbow Falls maybe?

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hi Bob. No worries on the posting. I'm just glad you came on board after our meeting. I sometimes think my approach to people maybe a little forward sometimes but,that's me I guess. Take it or leave it i say. I was pretty excited when I saw your car. Sure glad Bryan had a spare card to give you.

As for a short cruise before you head south? Yeah for sure. I'd love to take a closer look at your GS and mine side by side. I'm really starting to like those GSs more than what I have now. Elbow Falls maybe?

We can try to coordinate the short cruise with wife's schedule and my desire to get a little more golf in before we head south. Worst case lets shoot for a coffee meet. I'm in Evanston NW. Call my cell and we can decide what works best. Happy to share anything I can on GS. This is my 6th Corvette and it's AWSOME way beyond the others.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Just shows how little of a life I have !! Lol.
Oh contraire Monsieur.
We envy your time that you take and show us with your love of your C6.
It is something that many of us cannot do with our C# on the fly.
Yet you may envy what we do that we may consider petty for ourselves.
This is what makes good friendships ... :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.