Featured Thread

Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
As good a time as any to remind folks that youtube is a fantastic resource for automotive entertainment if all your favourite shows are going offline.

My top 10 list of 12:

Petrolicious -

Engineering Explained -

Street Speed 717 -

Carfection -

Autocar -

Morgan Crosbie - :)

MotorTrend Channel -

RegularCars -

C&D -

The Drive -

The Smoking Tire -

CarWOW -

As good a time as any to remind folks that youtube is a fantastic resource for automotive entertainment if all your favourite shows are going offline.

My top 10 list of 12:

Petrolicious -

Engineering Explained -

Street Speed 717 -

Carfection -

Autocar -

Morgan Crosbie - :)

MotorTrend Channel -

RegularCars -

C&D -

The Drive -

The Smoking Tire -

CarWOW -
Thanks Nik. Hopefully I will be taking advantage of your post beginning Thursday. :Biggrin:

I am on Bell Satellite Service and by accident I found I think it is MAV TV on 413. Similar to the old Speed channel they cancelled. Some pretty good racing and some really dumb stuff as well. Oh well it makes noise!!

Thanks Nik for the list. :thumbs:

Reactions: ddgermann
I have one YouTube channel subscription; Horse Power Obsessed (HPO). The guy (Jeez, I don't know his name...) is a rabid Corvette owner who is informative at a lay-man/car-fan level. HPO is not technical. It leans on cosmetic modifications and owner, driver experience.

.... He has quite a few followers now. The advertisements have creeped into his videos....

I will have to check out Morgan Crosbie for sure. Thanks!

Reactions: ddgermann
Some there I haven't seen. Agree with Dik, HPO is a decent channel and growing. Street Speed has become a clown and I stopped watching his stuff ages ago. That guy is all about him pretending to be cool, and not so much his cars anymore.
But definitely lost of good channels on there. Uncle Tony's garage is one of my latest favorites. He an older MOPAR guy with an impressive resume. His information is in many cases universal for the old school cars that we used to work on. Fun guy too.

Reactions: turbozig
Some there I haven't seen. Agree with Dik, HPO is a decent channel and growing. Street Speed has become a clown and I stopped watching his stuff ages ago. That guy is all about him pretending to be cool, and not so much his cars anymore.
But definitely lost of good channels on there. Uncle Tony's garage is one of my latest favorites. He an older MOPAR guy with an impressive resume. His information is in many cases universal for the old school cars that we used to work on. Fun guy too.

Rock on Uncle Tony!

Hey I would appreciate if you would consider me

Garageking (Own a C7 Z06)

I do mainly technical how to fix and diagnose vids, there are a variety of vids on different makes and models, but I have more time on my hands so being a former licenced mechanic who went back to school for a degree I'm thinking of doing some explanation videos on how things work and why. I have already incorporated my dogs in my videos to make them more entertaining.........

Any advise on how to make things better or any constructive criticism would be appreciated as my channel is quite small.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread