typer100

Casual User
Feb 10, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
Tesla
Province
QC
Sarcastic post... Just reach the 365 day mark since I made 2 deposits for a C8. Thought I would share my frustration.
Bought a scale model (white) at Costco during the Holidays to give me something to look at.:confused:

I feel your pain! Someone also bought me the Costco model because they felt sorry for me!! 12 months for me as well, and based on the allocations the dealer is getting, it looks like I will have to pay another increase and flip into a 2023!!

This is making me feel better because I decided not to wait and paid a premium, however I just met a fellow who told me he ordered his last Feb and got it in July so I felt I paid far too much. To reduce a 12 month wait I am about right.

If the scale model is not your exact car you can ease the wait by buying you car color touchup paint and repaint the model (I did)

This is making me feel better because I decided not to wait and paid a premium, however I just met a fellow who told me he ordered his last Feb and got it in July so I felt I paid far too much. To reduce a 12 month wait I am about right.

If the scale model is not your exact car you can ease the wait by buying you car color touchup paint and repaint the model (I did)
It's pretty close. I got a white one. Still debating between a white or red. I think this car is nice in all the flashy colors but it's not for me.

It's pretty close. I got a white one. Still debating between a white or red. I think this car is nice in all the flashy colors but it's not for me.

Drove by a 2020 or 2021 last night at 9PM and barely noticed it and thought "if you want to fly under the radar" that color was great and it was one of the dark silver/grey colors, no stripes. I was at a stop light behind a few cars so almost beside the C8 and it was parked on the street at a curb so I was 10 metres away and almost by it before noticing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.