Featured Thread
Nov 29, 2019
Etobicoke
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 2LT Z51
Province
ON
So I thought I would take a moment and just provide some feedback on my C8. I have had the car now almost a year and just clicked over 15,000 KM's She did spend Dec - March in the garage as I had no intentions of driving in the winter. Just my preference. The car has had but one trip to the dealer for the free oil change. I am going to take it in soon for the transmission fluid top up as I am going to my first track day on July 15th with Humberview Motorsports. The car has been mostly flawless. Except for my last update seems to have screwed up my bluetooth music from my phone. I get a fairly regular drop in sound that was not occuring before the last update. I have decided to hopefully fix that with the CPLAY2AIR adapter for use with the apple car play. Not sure if this will correct my playlist but I hope so. But so far, knock on wood..All is well. Also the novelty has still not worn off. I love it as much today as I did when I first sat in it at the dealership. So the romance continues.
IMG_5477.JPG

Great to hear such a review! Obviously a daily driver to get that number of kms on it in 8 months of driving. And you let it get wet!!!! Good for you!!!
I let mine get wet and look what happened!!

Capture 3.JPG

I let mine get wet and look what happened!!

View attachment 83223
You still have the dust collector you never wanted Murray? Toss it in the bin like you said you would do!
By the way, I saw you drive by on Toronto St. while I was in the Starbucks drive thru line yesterday.

Reactions: ABC and Murray20c8
You still have the dust collector you never wanted Murray? Toss it in the bin like you said you would do!
By the way, I saw you drive by on Toronto St. while I was in the Starbucks drive thru line yesterday.
It's my wife's. What can I say, I can't go against the boss! ;)
Yup on my way from the dump. Any excuse to drive the car in nice weather.
Edit: Was coming from, not going to the dump. lol. As long as I'm driving I don't care whether I'm coming or going! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ABC and Creedence85
So I thought I would take a moment and just provide some feedback on my C8. I have had the car now almost a year and just clicked over 15,000 KM's She did spend Dec - March in the garage as I had no intentions of driving in the winter. Just my preference. The car has had but one trip to the dealer for the free oil change. I am going to take it in soon for the transmission fluid top up as I am going to my first track day on July 15th with Humberview Motorsports. The car has been mostly flawless. Except for my last update seems to have screwed up my bluetooth music from my phone. I get a fairly regular drop in sound that was not occuring before the last update. I have decided to hopefully fix that with the CPLAY2AIR adapter for use with the apple car play. Not sure if this will correct my playlist but I hope so. But so far, knock on wood..All is well. Also the novelty has still not worn off. I love it as much today as I did when I first sat in it at the dealership. So the romance continues.View attachment 83213
BTW, You know you can add 2 liters of DCT fluid by lifting one side of the car as high as you can and fill through the side drain/fill plug.

• Agree
Reactions: ABC and pozi240
So it’s an easy DIY? The vids I have seen look like some work. But I should look for more examples. I don’t mind tackling.
Bucketoy did it.

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.