Inurdream

Inurdream
Casual User
Apr 20, 2018
Ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
09 convertable
Anybody have issues with the duel hvac system?

When it gets hot out and stuck in traffic with A/C on the drivers side vent slowly get wormer and wormer. Theres a significant difference in temp from passenger side.

Anybody in counter this?

Hi Inurdream. My '05 AC will warmer up during hot weather in traffic as well. The heat of the engine and no cool air going through the rads and engine compartment causes the issue. If yours is only the drivers side and not the passengers this is very odd as they are fed by the same unit. Other thoughts team?

Its like the dual zone actuator is allowing the door to stay held on one side and the other side the door is releasing everso slightly. I have not done any research on it but thought i would ask.

I never ever noticed it in my 09 but rarely do I get stuck in traffic much... The joy of a smaller city and lots of wide open spaces. It sounds like you're on the right track though if one side stays cooler. Gotta be a hvac door not opening or shutting right somewhere. Guess that wasn't much help...:oops:...

Reactions: Inurdream
I never ever noticed it in my 09 but rarely do I get stuck in traffic much... The joy of a smaller city and lots of wide open spaces. It sounds like you're on the right track though if one side stays cooler. Gotta be a hvac door not opening or shutting right somewhere. Guess that wasn't much help...:oops:...

Maybe its time to upgrade...Mmm 2018-19 Z06-Z07 blue vert.... Mmmm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread