Sep 5, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2007 C6
Province
AB
Hello all, im brand new to this forum. I have a 2007 Corvette C6 with the LS2. 80,000 KMS. The check engine light has been coming on lately. I checked with a code reader and the codes are:
P0101- Mass or volume air flow circuit range/performance.
P0174- System too lean (Bank 2).
Ive done a little bit of searching to try and figure out what this means. Possibly MAF sensor on its way out? I have taken apart the intake system up to the throttle body. I cleaned everything up really good and changed the air filter.
I have erased the codes and go drive the car and it will be good for a while and then the check engine light will come on again,with the same codes. The weird thing is that sometimes if the car is left parked overnight with the check engine light still on, the next morning, fire up car and the check engine light is off....? Clears by itself, seems odd. The cars driveability is unaffected, its as if nothing is wrong. Any help or suggestions would be highly valued and appreciated, Cheers.

Good morning, my 2008 base coupe, 6.2, light came on in early JULY, many on the Forum told me it likely was a P0449 code, emission vent and solenoid problem Champion Motors in Scarborough, verified that. So replaced the solenoid and there was a new harness recommenced and did that as well. Think this could solve your problem. Also good to buy a new gas cap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.