asoprano

Casual User
Mar 8, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
Outback
Province
ON
Found a 06 z06 with 60K on it, the heads have not been done, other than that it's in good condition. Any advice on what a fair price would be?

Thanx in advance for any replies.

Found a 06 z06 with 60K on it, the heads have not been done, other than that it's in good condition. Any advice on what a fair price would be?

Anytime I want to find the value on a car I do a cross country search on Autotrader, Car Gurus, Kijiji Autos and any other auto website that might be popular where you live. This will show you how many 2006 Z06's are for sale and you can compare mileage and trim levels to get a good idea of what a fair price is.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents

I wouldn't even test drive it unless the heads were done lol and would have to get it for around 40k to compensate for the work needed. Was planning on getting one but ended with a C7 which turned out to be a grenade also with lifter failure on the LT1.

Hi All,

I just wanted to report that I finally purchased my very first vette, a 2006 Z06 in the colour I wanted Lemans Blue, the heads/valves were already done, The car is mechanically sound with 68K on it. I'm now looking for the best way to insure it. When I have some time I'll upload photos. I'm thrilled to have joined the vette family!

Cheers!

Hi All,

I just wanted to report that I finally purchased my very first vette, a 2006 Z06 in the colour I wanted Lemans Blue, the heads/valves were already done, The car is mechanically sound with 68K on it. I'm now looking for the best way to insure it. When I have some time I'll upload photos. I'm thrilled to have joined the vette family!

Cheers!
Try Hagerty, many are insured through them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.