Looking for a waterfall for my 06 vette coupe but do not want to pay $400
And welcome to the forum Tim. Maybe try posting an introduction in the New Users section. Initially, more members will see your post there. I know you can get new unpainted waterfalls for about $225.00 but haven't seen a used one for sale for a long long time... And post some pictures of your car... we like pictures.....

And welcome to the forum Tim. Maybe try posting an introduction in the New Users section. Initially, more members will see your post there. I know you can get new unpainted waterfalls for about $225.00 but haven't seen a used one for sale for a long long time... And post some pictures of your car... we like pictures.....

Tim.If you're trying to say something to me, drop down under where you insert my quote and type before you hit the post reply tab.

C00DDF73-106B-46C1-A40F-606D9D6AB728.png

Doesn’t look to bad. $400.00 US is a little more than I’d pay mind you.

The blue one is only for the convertible...to be careful to choose coupe model if applicable..thks
Thanks Tim. Myself,I don’t think I’ll add one of these. It’s one of those things that looks nice on someone else’s car. I don’t see me spending that kind of money for esthetic purposes.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.