Tim C.

Regular
You're 5
Aug 22, 2015
Ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2006 Coupe
I understand that a fix has been made to restore the clock. A download has to be done onto a CDR then inserted into the DVD player in the vette.

Would anyone have a burnt copy of this CDR that you can mail to me..I am not computer savi. I can pay for this

Tim Cote
604 Pine Vista Dr
OTTAWA, ON
K4A 5B2

Thanks so much

changed the battery now my clock does not work, i don't have a copy yet but where can i find how and where to go to get the download are there other posts on this topic?
go to 'Paul Koerger' on his Facebook page and he explains exactly how to do it...if you are successful I would appreciate a burnt CDR if possible.

changed the battery now my clock does not work, i don't have a copy yet but where can i find how and where to go to get the download are there other posts on this topic?
As a matter of fact. Our forum search function is a wonderful thing...

Reactions: vt65
I understand that a fix has been made to restore the clock. A download has to be done onto a CDR then inserted into the DVD player in the vette.

Would anyone have a burnt copy of this CDR that you can mail to me..I am not computer savi. I can pay for this

Tim Cote
604 Pine Vista Dr
OTTAWA, ON
K4A 5B2

Thanks so much
I'll mail you a copy on Tuesday

Tim Cote
604 Pine Vista Dr
OTTAWA, ON
K4A 5B2

Thanks so much
Tim do you have another cd that I could buy. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread