Jun 6, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
not yet
General question I know that some if not a lot knew the gentleman who owned the 03 vette in ontario. Being as it is my first vette is the anniversary special edition a good buy ,investment if I go on the internet there is really no definite answer one way or another I can tell you I have talked to the lady that is selling it and will not cause any problem for her or the forum in general thanks

Let's see if I might somewhat understand the dilemma in your processing for making this purchase.
... I'm sure is goes without saying that an "investment" is rarely guaranteed .... nevertheless said.
I would hope you would want to buy your "anniversary special edition" because "you really want it".
I would not take consideration too greatly on perceived value should the Seller be trending on that.
Those who I know with cars as an "investment" have trouble coming to terms with ever letting them go.
It is how I justify "purely enjoying" my Corvette(s) and not being concerned on satisfying the next Buyer
(nor myself) with retained value. I anticipate that my enjoyment will come at a "cost" ...
if it turns out to be lucrative later on, well it is simply something that I am not expecting along the way.
Just my opinion of course ... whether of help or not ... I do wish good fortune for you on the decision.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.