Recent content by Rruuff Day

  1. Rruuff Day

    Steam clean engine results.

    Wow. Much better....:thumbs:
  2. Rruuff Day

    the FOOD FOR THOUGHT thread

    :rofl:
  3. Rruuff Day

    Corvettes at our Golf Course

    Tell them you're capable of driving the green on a par 5 hole.... :ohoh:
  4. Rruuff Day

    A Sucker Punch From Your Neighbour/Friend? (US/Canada Trade War)

    I only wish it was BS.
  5. Rruuff Day

    billy bob and the trooper.

    Pole dancers with their clothes on didn't get much for tips.... A friend told me that..... :angelic:
  6. Rruuff Day

    billy bob and the trooper.

    wish I'd had that grandma... I used to get a $5 bill
  7. Rruuff Day

    Nice cars other than x-fire

    Hmmmmm.... Having driven a dump truck, the Chevelle wasn't that bad but cornering was biggest difference. Decent suspensions for corners and weight distribution was something only race cars had back then and they still weren't as good as todays.
  8. Rruuff Day

    I ordered a steam cleaner from Amazon to clean engine bay

    The 1275 reaches 200 degrees F. That may be a touch light for hardened grease. You might want to spray the engine bay with a degreaser first and let it sit for a bit. Then the steam cleaner should work just fine.
  9. Rruuff Day

    billy bob and the trooper.

    I doubt anyone would admit not getting it....So no contest....lol
  10. Rruuff Day

    Nice cars other than x-fire

    I had a 69 SS 396 Chevelle. There is zero comparison with todays vehicles.
  11. Rruuff Day

    Random Pictures You Took

    I prefer them battered and deep fried... ;)
  12. Rruuff Day

    Random Pictures You Took

    We have them here too but seldom see them. I took a bunch of pictures a few years ago of one at an outdoor wedding enjoying the flowers....
  13. Rruuff Day

    Crossfire injection A, B or C

    I didn't realize it was "gey".... ;)
  14. Rruuff Day

    billy bob and the trooper.

    I wonder how many members don't get that one.... lol...
  15. Rruuff Day

    Crossfire injection A, B or C

    I'm with the black as well. And you're right. It needs a cleaning in there to make the bay look really sharp.
Back
Top