Recent content by butsy

  1. butsy

    Battery Tender

    sorry, didn't see the 1st question....selling it because I now have 2....got a new one with my new Vette,
  2. butsy

    Battery Tender

    lol....yes, excellent condition
  3. butsy

    Battery Tender

    barrie
  4. butsy

    Battery Tender

    This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Battery Tender. Please add to the discussion here.
  5. butsy

    C7 & C8 Battery Maintainer / Tender [Expired]

    This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
  6. butsy

    C7 & C8 Battery Maintainer / Tender [Expired]

    This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad C7 & C8 Battery Maintainer / Tender. Please add to the discussion here.
  7. butsy

    Brian Cullen Chevrolet

    26 2LT HTC. Red Mist Metalic. Previous 2 Vettes 19 & 23 were both White / black / red combo....Needed a change...
  8. butsy

    Brian Cullen Chevrolet

    Kevin was great to deal with....got the deal done pretty quick, no BS....pick the new ride up later this week....
  9. butsy

    Brian Cullen Chevrolet

    Looking at possibly trading in my 23 HTC, and I just found out that Tracy W recently retired. Wondering anyone's recent experience buying from Brian Cullen Chevrolet in St. Catherine's and who you dealt with and what the experience has been like as I really like dealing with Tracy W.
  10. butsy

    Lambo doors

    Never understood why anyone would do this?? It's not a Lambo....
  11. butsy

    The "WAVE": acknowledging a fellow Corvette driver

    definitely alive and well, but what i find is some older models don't wave...i'm thinking they don't even realize the C8 is a vette....
  12. butsy

    HTC roof issue

    lol...who really cares what anyone thinks...bottom line, buy the car you like and can afford
  13. butsy

    HTC roof issue

    LOL...I've had both, and there is no comparison...HTC is so much more enjoyable, and when it started raining yesterday, I must say, pushing the button at an intersection was pretty convenient... I don't believe most buy the C8 because of where the engine is located, we don't really have a...
  14. butsy

    Featured First c8 oil change

    not sure why anyone would listen to anyone other than what's stated in the Owner's Manual??
  15. butsy

    C8 Tire Status stuck on 'Cool'??

    thanks...i was at those #'s yesterday and remained at 'cool'...
Back
Top